George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think these are droolworthy...

Need a tissue?

I do!

(Is it allowed to link to a George wallpaper from here? Or should I direct y'all to the wallpaper thread?)

Last edited:
Congrats on the new thread and might I add someone reminded me that I haven't hosed y'all for a while, hmm must think of something holiday style to do so. :p

But we've been good HopeAndDestiny!! :(

We haven't done anything deserving of a curdled egg nog and fruit cake hosing...
OR pine tree sap and roasted chestnuts (that one would hurt -thunk thunk thunk)...
OR reindeer poop and cookie frosting and sprinkles :wtf:

Sorry I'm letting my imgagination get away from me.
Good job on the pics so far ladies!
Hmm but sometimes I don't need a reason. ;)

Oh great WhiteChristmas give HopeandDestiny some ideas. You left out candy canes, popcorn, shortbread and the plum pudding. Oh what a minute you left out the coal for those that have been really naughty :guffaw:
Hmm Idea's and even MORE ideas, me likey... :p

Hey where's Speedy?

Well I suppose its time to pass Nick on to the next deserving Ward girl.

Honorable mention to Stokes4me for her black and white pic.

Runner up:
Nick's elf Awww Nicky having fun
Yoshi like a second skin!
Snow Miser long sleeved tshirts :drool:
CSI_Santa I like the ringer tees
Bumble Yowza!
JingleBellRock This picture came sooo close to winning. It so beautifully conforms to all those nooks and crannys

But the winner is Miss.Le.Toe For having the guts to post the scary yellow shirt...which truth be told I don't think is so bad. I like that its thoroughly broke in, and it doesn't look like someone else dressed him.

I'm tickled and thrilled to win!!!

Wow...you'll never guess who showed up at me door this morning!

I think Nick is gonna like Dublin! It's cold outside (but I'll keep him warm), still it's a nice enough day I think he'll need to wear his shades! Along with that beautiful vest...

So...new theme...how about...Expressions! Say 12 in 36 hours? (have a work thing on tomorrow...)

Looking forward to seeing what y'all got!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back