George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#29

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh I concur! Nice, artsy shot!
11109.gif

Capped a bit o' this today. :)

When I first saw this one after capping it, I thought Nick was looking at Sara. But, then I clicked on the pic to view it bigger and noticed that his eyes are closed. So, I guess he's daydreaming. :lol:

We already had snow! Big flakes too! I'm still trying to figure out what happened to summer

Had to do a double take there to make sure there were some trunks :devil:

When I first saw this one after capping it, I thought Nick was looking at Sara. But, then I clicked on the pic to view it bigger and noticed that his eyes are closed. So, I guess he's daydreaming. :lol:

You may call it day dreaming I'll just snag it as an Oh Yeah moment :devil:

Don't need to worry about sending it to me Yoshi. I snagged it :)

That collection must be getting pretty big! :guffaw: Is it still hidden from the hubby? :cool:

We already had snow! Big flakes too! I'm still trying to figure out what happened to summer

Oh my gosh! I did too! Are we all just in that mindset today?? :D

Even if there were no trunks :devil:, the water would still be in the way! :rolleyes:

Damn water! But even if it wasn't in the way, if a shot like THAT was out there. George would be on the phone with his lawyer asking for it to be banned!:scream:

Even if there were no trunks :devil:, the water would still be in the way! :rolleyes:

I cannot speak for other wandering eyes, but for me it was the...um...you know, that place there...on the side...where....you know where your eye is kind of drawn down...you know...that place. :adore: Love that place!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back