George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my second set

For Warrick George portrayed so much emotion, without actually showing a lot of emotion. Now that is what makes an emmy winner
Lying Down With Dogs This epi is a perfect example of you knowing what Nick's thinking just by his expressionful face
Drops Out I love when a person gets under his skin and him and Brass were great in this epi and anytime epi that has Nick drawing his gun...:drool:
Rashomama Nick in trouble :lol:
Eleventh Juror Because this is the epi that Nick showed the CSI he's become today
Anonymous The first of many great cases those two worked together

Oh, so many favorite episodes, it was hard to choose!

Hey Adorable, I guess you could say I'm a Dubliner, although I'm an ex-pat Canadian! I've lived in Dublin for over 8 years now!

Oh what part of Canada are you from. I'm from the Toronto area :)

Originally from Alberta, I was going to move to Toronto when I ended up in Ireland instead!!

Say...here's a general question (I don't have the ability to pm or I would have)...do I have to post a pic if I respond to anything in this thread? Still a little unsure of the rules!

A little peace offering, Yoshi :eek:and Jacquie :alienblush:...I think I actually did quite good on my own!

Lena thanks for the offering but it didn't show up :( you've either moved it or deleted it by accident.

to keep from getting hosed :D

eta to answer your question egeria you don't always have to post a pic but it does help so we don't get
fireman.gif
by Destiny. Replying once or twice to a query without a pic is probably ok but we all try not to make a habit out of it. Some of us are still trying to get the skunk juice out of our computers from our lasting hosing months ago :guffaw:

Last edited:
ut it does help so we don't get
fireman.gif
by Destiny. Replying once or twice to a query without a pic is probably ok but we all try not to make a habit out of it. Some of us are still trying to get the skunk juice out of our computers from our lasting hosing months ago :guffaw:

And corn flakes. :(

Keeping it legal. :D

See - I always said cornflakes were the food pleasures of Beelzebub and his minions.

* hates cereals in case no-one realised*

Truthfully this is the only thing I want to see at the breakfast table in the morning :luvlove:

See - I always said cornflakes were the food pleasures of Beelzebub and his minions.

* hates cereals in case no-one realised*

Truthfully this is the only thing I want to see at the breakfast table in the morning :luvlove:

Yeah, but I love Frosted Flakes! I like Corn Flakes too. However, I can do without the skunk juice.
skunk.gif

But yeah, I'm with Yoshi, I would love to have this at my kitchen table too!

If I had this at my breakfast table I'd be taking a sick day...make that a week! (Sorry, I can't remember where I nabbed the pic...might have been this board!)

Thanks also for y'all answering my questions!!

So many yummy pictures to choose from. Made my job very hard. So many WARD girls now. So exciting. Here we go.

Honorable Mention:
blackflag-For your Dead Ringer picture, love Nicky in his glasses so sexy nerdy.
Stokes4Me-Your Turn Of the Screw cap, so delish
Princess- For your Gum Drops profile piccy.
Speedy- Your Rashomama picture, love that scene always makes me laugh.

Runners Up:
bookgirl I don't think I really have to expain this one.
Yoshi Nicky in leather so yummy and when he speak Spanish at the end, oh yes.
Adorable Crazy Love his hair here, and the sun glasses nummy.
CSI_Kat Lovely profile, I cried most of For Warrick, but such a great episode.
egeriaGreat cap, love him in safety glasses.
Cap'n I loves me some stache.

And the winner is,
Smokey I too love Fallen Idols, this is great cap.Just something about it makes me all swoony. So delish. Nicky is on his way, I know you will enjoy your time with him. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back