2.gif
everyone :)

Some morning randomness to get us going for the day

the show that started us on our Nick fascination
and to prove he's just gotten better with age
early chocolate
current chocolate
and so Evel thrown in on the side

I think I'm going to enjoy my Monday and Tuesday however I can. We got the kids all day Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I'm also praying for a nice Thanksgiving because Christophers birthday is Thursday and he's getting a new bike which I'd like to get out of the living room! :lol:

How about some Monday morning pics that go with the topic of discussion we had on Saturday over in Texan Charm. :adore:
Season 2's questioning phase
Ever wonder if he wanted to take a few swings?
One of my alltime favorite scenes
Lookin good in black (& a nice tan!)
Just a bit too cold around here for this! :rolleyes:
Really need something a little heavier than that too! :lol:

Susan

Last edited:
Today it's time for CSI on telly (in Sweden) and tonight's eppy is The Happy Place, can't wait!!!!

Jacquie, always in the mood for some chocolate! :thumbsup:

blackflag, lovely pics of George/Nick in specs! :)

Haven't you heard about the Polar Bear swim clubs in the winter :) I sure as heck would join them if the bodies looked that good :drool:

It also sounds like this is a first time in awhile, since you've been a member of the Ward, that you actually get the kids for Thanksgiving. I'll try to send good thoughts out to you so you can survive the weekend :) and Christopher's birthday :)

was this the type of bike you got Christopher :D

Jacquie, unfortunately most of the Polar Bears in those swim clubs (there is one in Boston!) seem to have a bit more weight on them. :shifty:

Fortunately for us, while Christopher would love to get a Harley for his birthday he's actually getting this. :thumbsup:

Some more georgous George/Adam pics. :adore:
Anyone have a year for this. He seems to have had that leather band for quite a while.
Is it just me or does Gary look like he's already drunk?
Wonder if those are real leather pants?
I just want to squeeze him :adore:

Susan

Sorry about the delay ladies - between getting the boiler sorted out and swearing at PB it's been a testing time this evening :scream:

Honourable mentions to Steph, bookgirl and MsCB for the patrol car, pink (leather jacket) and fannysmackin's pig respectively.

blagflag an excellent scene
Jacquie funny scene - sort of lol
Smokey pontificatingly perfect
Princess pretty colours
Stokes4Me Stokes 4 Me too please :D
Kat so close because this is possibly my favourite shot of George

...but the winner out of 120 caps :eek: is speedy with a plexiglass box cap that reminds us of what a superb actor GE really is (where was his bloody Emmy eh?)

So congratulations speedy - will you enjoy a night with Nick more than your recent night with Billy? ;)

Thanks Yoshi! Wow, I wasn't expecting that. What a nice surprise for this crappy day.

Now on to the theme. Let's continue with the I spy game and lets do the letter "L". 12 in 30 hours. Depending on what time I get home from work tomorrow.

Happy Hunting Girls, now I must get back to Nick! :devil:

ETA: Yoshi, I love you're new banner. I just loved that scene!

Last edited:
Smokey, love your new avi too. Ummm, you know you can pm me the pic, because now I have to see it. :drool:

No really, I have to see it! :)

Oh and I thought about doing that as a theme, but I'm already in trouble and didn't want to get in more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back