George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#29

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK - I've got all my caps from this ep in photobucket. I've got 88 pics but photobucket tells me I have 176 of them! :confused:

such a georgous profile
and a beautiful smile
Kinda scary looking! :lol:
one of several shots for Smokey :lol:
I don't see any grey here, Princess
You've got to know I got several of these! :drool:

Now you can post you're second set Bookgirl.

Susan

Great caps there Blackflag and yeah, Photobucket does act goofy. For my season 8 caps, that I did, it says I have 11 pages, but there are NO photos on page 11. :shifty:

I get both of those things with photobucket. Sadly I still think it's the best of the image hosting sites however temperamental it is :rolleyes:

Oh and I just read your avi incorrectly bookgirl, I read 'pie' as 'pic' and wondered for a while why there was a slice of pie there :alienblush:
I'd say get thee to an optician but I had an eye test some months back and they say they're fine :wtf:

he feels my pain :lol:

Second set:
I'm going to miss you Nick
I'll miss your passion
your tenacity
I'll even miss your tush
Goodbye

What?! he said it to Catherine!
Sorry for the confusion Yoshi
smileyglasses.gif

Congrats on winning speedy :) and thanks for not waiting until Smokey gets home to name the theme :D

Hey!!
wah.gif

I think I'll be sitting this one out, although it's a great theme that I'd love to play. I don't need to win Nick this weekend anyway. I'll be gawking at "Grissom" live and in person for an hour and a half. :D

OK - I've got all my caps from this ep in photobucket. I've got 88 pics but photobucket tells me I have 176 of them! :confused:

one of several shots for Smokey :lol:

Awwwww....thanks! I won't get to capping for a few days, I don't think, so I appreciate your efforts! :)

Congratulations to GNRFan, Kristine, and Cap'n Jacquie for their places in the Season Opener banner challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back