"Gary/Warrick Total Appreciation!!" Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: "Gary/Warrick Total Appreciation!!" Part 2

^ I definitely enjoyed that moment too. I reminded me that Warrick did go to Miami in the first crossover. I totally forgot.

I like how their keeping his memory alive even if its in little moments.

Watching old re-runs with the original crew, I so miss this character Warrick, so intense, so handsome, so sexy and a great actor, damn that they killed him off:( remembering him..always:thumbsup:

SEXY GARY

I just rewatched the Season8 ending and season 9 opener and cried because of the awesome charecter we lost I wish Gary would come back

I met Gary Dourdan the other day -

I work for an airline at a London airport, and he came up to our ticket desk to ask where the smoking area was. As my colleague was telling him, I could see him looking across our desk and trying not to laugh. It was only then that I realised the wallpaper I'd set on my computer was a rather nice close-up picture of...Eric Szmanda.

Way to make a plank of myself in front of a CSI guy! He does have the most incredible eyes, though...

That's so awesome congrat.:bolian: WOW, what a nice surprise. I wonder where he was going, do you know? He sure is missed:(

MAGNETIC EYES

I met Gary Dourdan the other day -

I work for an airline at a London airport, and he came up to our ticket desk to ask where the smoking area was. As my colleague was telling him, I could see him looking across our desk and trying not to laugh. It was only then that I realised the wallpaper I'd set on my computer was a rather nice close-up picture of...Eric Szmanda.

Way to make a plank of myself in front of a CSI guy! He does have the most incredible eyes, though...

I miss him on the show so much, that for some time I refused to watch CSI for quite some time. Only a month or so back have I seen the last few epps of the 8th season, and entire 9th. This thread... I haven't even looked until tonight.
You made me laugh out loud. I can only imagine what went through his mind. Thank you for the very first, very nice feeling about this amasing guy in the last couple of years.

That's so awesome congrat.:bolian: WOW, what a nice surprise. I wonder where he was going, do you know? He sure is missed:(
Definitely, I liked Warrick. In answer to your question, he'd spent Christmas and New Year in Madrid, I think, so he was going back to the US again.

I'm glad I made you laugh, lil_janie! I'm not sure what was going through his mind - I only hope he didn't text a certain person saying 'You'll never guess what...' Erk. :D

A brief Q&A with Gary, from the new TV Guide March 8-14~

CATCHING UP WITH WARRICK

It's been almost two years since Gary Dourdan's Warrick Brown was gunned down on CSI. Now a musician with the group Bell Cafe, he tells TV Guide Magazine, that his death scene took a heavy toll:(

Q What do you remember about shooting your last episode of CSI?
A At first, it wasn't too bad, but it became tough to shoot the death scene. we shot it over and over again, and there was so much blood~
Q Did it affeect you?
A Yes, it affected me emotionally. Afterward I went to a Coachella Music Festival to kind of get it out of my head. And it was just 24 hours later that I got into trouble down there. [Dourdan was arrested in April 2008 and charged with felony drug possession. He pleaded guilty and was sentenced to a treatment program] I still had the dried blood on my hand from that scene when I was sleeping in my car. It took me about two weeks to get myself together after a death scene like that. I realized I needed a change.~
Q Were you happy with you last story line?
A I was good with it, but alot of people that started with on CSI with quit to work on other projects. When they left, I think it took alot from the show~
Q Would you go back for a guest spot?
A Right now, I'm looking for other projects. It would have to be the right thing. I don't want to be Warrick Brown for the rest of my life~

Great picture of him, he looks fantastic:p

Franck Ragaine..TV Guide writer~

Last edited:

just a note to let you know that Gary Dourdan has a profile on FB. He accepted me as a friend a few months ago (yes it is the real Gary). He is kind, gracious and sweet. He is busy so he comes and goes on FB. He is as beautiful a person as he is a man. It has been such a pleasure to be his friend even if it is online.

I miss Gary on the show too, but I love how they're keeping his memory alive. Gary has facebook?! I'll have to check that out! Thanks for the heads up. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back