Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everything)

Gary: we do need a name

• Gary #6: Hosing down HIS girls

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Gary #6: Uncensored

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Gary #6: Final destinaton desire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gary #6: Can you see behind those magical eyes

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Gary #6: Take my breath away

• Gary #6: I can't get you out of my head

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Gary #6: He just keeps getting hotter

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everyhting)

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • Gary #6: Uncensored Hotness

• Gary #6: Pure Seduction

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Gary #6: Gutterville is Calling

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Gary #6: Fasten your seatbelts, ladies

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love love it when he wears black, and also those blue shirts on CSI NY as well.....

ah, who am I kidding, he looks good in everything and anything.

i finally got around to watching the short film version of impostor the other night - it was very different but kind of the same as well. the biggest difference was that the entire middle section (from where he's just shot nelson and escaped from the lift, up to where maya meets him in the woods) was cut completely. i remember reading reviews that said the middle was all filler, i hadn't realised quite how much that was the case!

there were some other changes too - the scene in their apartment at the start was extended, the shower and sex scenes were a bit different, and they had a sort of argument in that bit too, which was never in the full length film. that actually added to the plot a bit as it made you question maya right from the start, i wonder why they chopped it from the main film, it kind of made for more intrigue. also in the scene in the woods, maya had a line which i thought made quite a significant difference to the entire ending, but it was cut from the full length film, which seems a little strange.

anyway, the critics i'd read said they preferred the short version as it was more concise, and i can understand that, but i actually quite like the "filler" in the middle! basically it's more gary screentime so how's that a bad thing?! ;)

i finally got around to watching the short film version of impostor the other night - it was very different but kind of the same as well. the biggest difference was that the entire middle section (from where he's just shot nelson and escaped from the lift, up to where maya meets him in the woods) was cut completely. i remember reading reviews that said the middle was all filler, i hadn't realised quite how much that was the case!

there were some other changes too - the scene in their apartment at the start was extended, the shower and sex scenes were a bit different, and they had a sort of argument in that bit too, which was never in the full length film. that actually added to the plot a bit as it made you question maya right from the start, i wonder why they chopped it from the main film, it kind of made for more intrigue. also in the scene in the woods, maya had a line which i thought made quite a significant difference to the entire ending, but it was cut from the full length film, which seems a little strange.

anyway, the critics i'd read said they preferred the short version as it was more concise, and i can understand that, but i actually quite like the "filler" in the middle! basically it's more gary screentime so how's that a bad thing?! ;)

Really interesting Lisa! More screentime for Gary?!? That's awesome! You are such a lucky girl to have a chance to watch it! ;) Extended start...hmm...Was there more *you know* more view from our sexy man!?!:devil::devil::devil: And that shower scene is super ....:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

I gotta go now but before I took my leave one pic! ;)
impostor16-1.jpg

Really interesting Lisa! More screentime for Gary?!? That's awesome! You are such a lucky girl to have a chance to watch it! ;) Extended start...hmm...Was there more *you know* more view from our sexy man!?!:devil::devil::devil: And that shower scene is super ....:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

haha, yes i think there was ;)

girlies, i'm going away for the weekend, hoping to be getting up to a little of this:

and a lot of this:

although i probably won't bother with the dodgy suit ;):lol: see y'all soon!

I just got the Director's cut of IMPOSTOR, the other day, but have not had time to watch it yet. When I ordered it at the store, I had no idea that I was even getting that version. So I cannot wait to watch both and compare them.
I did watch the first few minutes, with that er......shower scene though....

OMG, I needed to hose myself down after that one....lol

I have to say, I went back a couple of times to rewatch...
I cannot wait to see all of the movie, if I can ever get past the first few minutes that is....

Gary's Hallmark movie FALLEN ANGEL is so sweet, I love that one....

I sometimes freeze the film at the shower scene. It's just so
:drool::drool::drool::drool::devil::devil::devil::devil:

Talking about films I had an interesting conversation about Apollo13 this one day. A good friend of mine asked me was it Apollo 8 which had some problems and I said "no! It was Apollo13!" :rolleyes: Suddenly he knew the film and said " Yeah Tom Hanks is in that film and... *silence and he glanced towards me*...Gary Sinise! I smirked and said "Yeah, guilty as charged! ":alienblush::guffaw::alienblush:
He had watched the film also and liked Gary's performance in it. :) I couldn't agree more in that point! Though he liked him by his talents as actor and well I....you know the rest! :guffaw:

One funny and cute pic to share! This made my day! :D:D:D
Mac0037.jpg

*Throw it in here Gary and I grab it! :lol: Though I'd like to grab something else too!* :devil::evil::devil:

That photo is just so adorable....where did you find it, may I ask?

I would catch anything that man had to throw my way,actually....

including HIMSELF...
ah, if only...

That photo is just so adorable....where did you find it, may I ask?

I would catch anything that man had to throw my way,actually....

including HIMSELF...
ah, if only...

Gosh...A very good question...:lol::lol::lol: I think the credit goes to Cyn-B-Demented's amazing photobucket file! :D

btw thanks hon! :thumbsup:

Hello!

I have some pics to start a weekend! :bolian: I thought to watch as much csiny epsiodes is possible this weekend cause I haven't finnished watching season 4 DVD box...:( It's been busy with school as usual. :shifty:

Let's see will I success in this task! :lol::lol::lol: If I won't show up lately you'll know I'm fainted cause of the overdose of Gary! :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Mac009.jpg

Gotta love that smile! :drool::drool::drool:
normal_csi-ny-407_001.jpg

Morning Run...he looks hot!:devil: I love the sporty style of his! :drool::drool::drool:
Wonder might he need some company...now where I have put my runners??? :evil::D:evil:
OUT909130.jpg

And this one...I'm speecless! :drool::drool::drool: All I can say is that white is a revealing colour!
Hmmm I can see something veeeery tempting on the belt area..."can you see it??" :devil::devil::devil:

*Stay just where you are Gary!!! I'm comin!!!* :evil::evil::evil:

Last edited:
I just got the Director's cut of IMPOSTOR, the other day, but have not had time to watch it yet. When I ordered it at the store, I had no idea that I was even getting that version. So I cannot wait to watch both and compare them.
I did watch the first few minutes, with that er......shower scene though....

what's the other version you have? i think there's a pg-13 version out there but i've never seen it. the director's cut is the R rated one. the short version has more of the R stuff though i think - i liked the short version :drool::guffaw::guffaw:

Gary's Hallmark movie FALLEN ANGEL is so sweet, I love that one....

it is sweet, i can't watch it too often tho, it's a bit too sweet. i couldn't eat marshmallows all day either, i'd be sick, but once in a while is ok ;)

I
Talking about films I had an interesting conversation about Apollo13 this one day. A good friend of mine asked me was it Apollo 8 which had some problems and I said "no! It was Apollo13!" :rolleyes: Suddenly he knew the film and said " Yeah Tom Hanks is in that film and... *silence and he glanced towards me*...Gary Sinise! I smirked and said "Yeah, guilty as charged! ":alienblush::guffaw::alienblush:

i was at my mate's house up north for the weekend and i was sitting around watching tv and i noticed apollo 13 was on so i put it on and it'd been on a little while so when i switched on it was just at one of his scenes. i watched that and then switched to something else. i've seen it too many times to sit through the whole thing again but it felt like some kind of omen that i switched on just as he got on screen :D:lol:

One funny and cute pic to share! This made my day! :D:D:D
Mac0037.jpg

*Throw it in here Gary and I grab it! :lol: Though I'd like to grab something else too!* :devil::evil::devil:

aaah that's so cute!!! thanks :D

"hey, taylor girls, look what i'm hiding under my coat...":guffaw::guffaw:

normal_csi-ny-407_001.jpg

Morning Run...he looks hot!:devil: I love the sporty style of his! :drool::drool::drool:
Wonder might he need some company...now where I have put my runners??? :evil::D:evil:

sweaty gary.... yummy..... :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

lisasimpson:

when I ordered IMPOSTOR from the video store, the jacket he showed me had a different cover on it, so I assumed it was another version of the film. I am not sure, maybe it was just the cover jacket, or perhaps that one(which I never got anyhow) was the PG13 version. I have seen a couple of different ones. I thought he had ordered the wrong one for me, but am so glad I did not return it now!
I have the R rated one, which contains the short version as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back