Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everything)

Gary: we do need a name

• Gary #6: Hosing down HIS girls

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Gary #6: Uncensored

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Gary #6: Final destinaton desire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gary #6: Can you see behind those magical eyes

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Gary #6: Take my breath away

• Gary #6: I can't get you out of my head

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Gary #6: He just keeps getting hotter

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everyhting)

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • Gary #6: Uncensored Hotness

• Gary #6: Pure Seduction

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Gary #6: Gutterville is Calling

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Gary #6: Fasten your seatbelts, ladies

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by csiny 65:Hello all!

I just joined the group yesterday, and have been flipping through some of the threads here. All I can say to all those pics was....

OMG, because there were no other words that would appear in my brain at the loveliness,sexiness, or hotttness of them all, because my brain ceased functioning at some point.LOL

You sure know how to make a gal's weekend,weekday, morning, etc.
This man is justso ....amazing.

Well, just want to say hi, and thanks for those pics. I think I overloaded or overdosed on Gary since yesterday. Not that I will ever complain about that, nor want to cure that in any way....so I just 'go for it'..LOL
Welcome csiny 65! :) Yeah it's our freetime thing to post pics in here, drool and hopefully clean the floor after that! :lol::lol::lol:

It's nice to hear you liked the pics! We do our best to pic the best pics! ;)

Originally posted be Tequesta: If I tried to interview him, I'd probably just be like 'Mac!' and he'd run for the hills...nah, I can distinguish the difference between character and actor :). I'd still make a fool of myself, though :D

But all the interviews I've ever read with him, he seems to be an interesting person to talk to, and I like interesting people :)
Know the feeling here too...I'd get myself so embarrassed if I had a chance to talk with him! :lol:

Yes I think so too that he is very interesting person. ;) Casual and joking around. I like that type of guys a lot! :D They look serious at first, but underneath you can find a lot of different features that you wouldn't have never guessed to find! :hugegrin:

I brought some pictures! :)
G003.jpg

I l adrore this pic.:adore::adore::adore: All in this pics is just so "him". Dark shirt, jeans and boots...whoa what a handsome guy! :drool::drool::drool::drool:

untitled2.jpg

These last too are more funnier ones but still he looks incredibly sexy in both! :devil::devil::devil:
ridgefestch200524bittruwi8.jpg

Hello all!

I just joined the group yesterday, and have been flipping through some of the threads here. All I can say to all those pics was....

OMG, because there were no other words that would appear in my brain at the loveliness,sexiness, or hotttness of them all, because my brain ceased functioning at some point.LOL

You sure know how to make a gal's weekend,weekday, morning, etc.
This man is justso ....amazing.

Well, just want to say hi, and thanks for those pics. I think I overloaded or overdosed on Gary since yesterday. Not that I will ever complain about that, nor want to cure that in any way....so I just 'go for it'..LOL

welcome, darling! like you said, the pics that the girls post here are amazing, so you'll soon realize that this is a wonderful place to be! ;)'

Oh my, serious, sexy, and silly Gary there in those 3 pics....sooo nice.

Where is the middle one from, the one of him squatting, wearing the jeans?

Thank you for the welcomes, after one day here, I KNOW it will be terrific here.

Keep up the good work, one can never have too many photos, you know...LOL

maybe you watched the trailer for the directors cut version? like the trailer on imdb...

yeah, maybe i did, i don't have the director's cut dvd. yet...

hmm, it seems i *do* have the director's cut so now i'm really confused - why are bits that appear in the trailer not in the film? bizarre.... when i interview gary (!!) i will ask him!:guffaw:

Tequesta said:
But all the interviews I've ever read with him, he seems to be an interesting person to talk to, and I like interesting people :)

yeah, he really does. i like in video interviews when he really thinks about his answers too (something you don't get so much on paper). it annoys me when interviewers start to cut him off i guess to hurry him up - i'd rather have a well thought out answer that takes a little while to get to than for him to just spout crap. if (when!!) i interview him, i would, of course, be compelled to ask him about *that* twitter story (those that know what i'm talking about - lucky us! :D - the rest, it might have to remain one of life's little mysteries ;) )

sam222 said:
G003.jpg

I l adrore this pic.:adore::adore::adore: All in this pics is just so "him". Dark shirt, jeans and boots...whoa what a handsome guy! :drool::drool::drool::drool:

oh yeah, that's really hot :D thanks :D the other two are great as well, i like when people don't take themselves too seriously :)

i finally got around to watching the OM&M director's commentary last night - it was so good! he didn't sound like "him" though, i mean, not totally different obviously but he sounded very calm and relaxed and *really* quiet, which was a surprise (i had to put the volume up!). i guess he has his acting persona, where he takes on characters' voices/personalities, but even in interviews he doesn't normally seem that relaxed. it was really nice to hear, and he was so interesting too - there was a lot of stuff about the differences between doing plays and films, as well as loads about the differences between the book and the film, and how steinbeck wrote and stuff (all of which i loved), and he was very good at thanking all the actors/crew on the film for being so great, and there were even a couple of funny moments too - i liked it a lot :)

i finally got around to watching the OM&M director's commentary last night - it was so good! he didn't sound like "him" though, i mean, not totally different obviously but he sounded very calm and relaxed and *really* quiet, which was a surprise (i had to put the volume up!). i guess he has his acting persona, where he takes on characters' voices/personalities, but even in interviews he doesn't normally seem that relaxed. it was really nice to hear, and he was so interesting too - there was a lot of stuff about the differences between doing plays and films, as well as loads about the differences between the book and the film, and how steinbeck wrote and stuff (all of which i loved), and he was very good at thanking all the actors/crew on the film for being so great, and there were even a couple of funny moments too - i liked it a lot :)

I have to admit that I'm slightly jealous to you Lisa! :rolleyes: I love OMAM and seeing that director's commentary would be something I'd like to see. I just started to thought when you mentioned him being really quiet etc.

You know I was talking to my friend yesterday about gary's interviews and I said to her that I think that he IS rather quiet and shy person *occasionally*. Course I have seen interviews where's it's completely opposite! :lol: Nevertheless there's something indescribable "shyness" (I don't find a better word...:rolleyes:) Or it's not actually "shyness"....sooo hard to discribe! :shifty: Everytime when I look at him there IS that something in his eyes which gets my attention.

BTW He must have looked hot there , huh? :devil::devil::devil:
:angel:

Talking about cute....
sunglas2.jpg

Last edited:
I have to admit that I'm slightly jealous to you Lisa! :rolleyes: I love OMAM and seeing that director's commentary would be something I'd like to see. I just started to thought when you mentioned him being really quiet etc.

You know I was talking to my friend yesterday about gary's interviews and I said to her that I think that he IS rather quiet and shy person *occasionally*. Course I have seen interviews where's it's completely opposite! :lol: Nevertheless there's something indescribable "shyness" (I don't find a better word...:rolleyes:) Or it's not actually "shyness"....sooo hard to discribe! :shifty: Everytime when I look at him there IS that something in his eyes which gets my attention.

i dunno about shy so much, although i guess a lot of actors are quite reserved off stage/screen, it's like they vent everything while they're working and are often quite quiet/shy/reserved off set.

it was more that his voice was so quiet, which is odd because all his characters have had quite strong voices, and he usually sounds fairly strong-voiced in interviews too, it just surprised me a bit. but also that he sounded so relaxed, it was nice! i was thinking as i listened to it that it was the kind of commentary that could send someone to sleep - not in a bad way, it wasn't boring or whatever, more because it was really quiet, relaxed, soothing etc, like some bizarre kind of meditation tape!

it's also odd because his reading of OM&M on the audiobook is really very different - he reads it incredibly fast - at least i thought so, in fact i thought it was a bit *too* fast!

i should probably post a pic too, while i'm here - i'm loving this one at the moment:

tcsgun.jpg

i dunno about shy so much, although i guess a lot of actors are quite reserved off stage/screen, it's like they vent everything while they're working and are often quite quiet/shy/reserved off set.

it was more that his voice was so quiet, which is odd because all his characters have had quite strong voices, and he usually sounds fairly strong-voiced in interviews too, it just surprised me a bit. but also that he sounded so relaxed, it was nice! i was thinking as i listened to it that it was the kind of commentary that could send someone to sleep - not in a bad way, it wasn't boring or whatever, more because it was really quiet, relaxed, soothing etc, like some bizarre kind of meditation tape!

it's also odd because his reading of OM&M on the audiobook is really very different - he reads it incredibly fast - at least i thought so, in fact i thought it was a bit *too* fast!

i should probably post a pic too, while i'm here - i'm loving this one at the moment:

tcsgun.jpg

I understand what you mean Lisa. I think for example in Forrest Gump's exras Gary was rather quiet; by the voice too. I found it very cute. Yeah he indeed has strong voice in many interviews, kind of deep one...:devil::devil:

Commentary which would send sleep! Wow I would get that especially when it's Gary's voice! :lol: What a thought to lay down in bed and listen to his soothing voice. :adore::adore::adore:

I've tried to search OM&M on the audiobook sadly haven't found it yet. I'm not too hopeful though.:( But I gotta keep on trying.:) He's reading too fast? Hard to imagine really! :alienblush: I'm sure it would be a little hard to understand if english it's not native language (Like I don't have) if person reads too fast. I've noticed that in our english hearing exams...:shifty:

Thanks for posting that cool pic!:bolian: Now he has got a a BIG gun!!!! :devil::devil::devil: Ups! I'm having that dirty imagination again!:guffaw:

So I guess it's pic-time! :D

othergap.jpg

I like this pic. It's casual and hot at the same time. Stubble and curly hair.:drool::drool::drool: I've sometimes wondered what Gary's short hair would look like if you could tousle it a bit...hmmm now there's a thought! :devil::devil::devil::devil:

normal_Capture_083.jpg

From Forrest Gump's extras.:drool::drool::drool: Only I miss the bear! :lol:

humanstainextra4io6.jpg

This is from Human Stain's extras. I haven't saw the film (yet). He look so cute in this pic that I wanna jump into screen and hug him!!! :adore::adore::adore:
:lol:

I understand what you mean Lisa. I think for example in Forrest Gump's exras Gary was rather quiet; by the voice too. I found it very cute. Yeah he indeed has strong voice in many interviews, kind of deep one...:devil::devil:

Commentary which would send sleep! Wow I would get that especially when it's Gary's voice! :lol: What a thought to lay down in bed and listen to his soothing voice. :adore::adore::adore:

yeah, it's really quite nice, i found myself feeling very relaxed as i watched it, like i was being hypnotised or something:lol:

I've tried to search OM&M on the audiobook sadly haven't found it yet. I'm not too hopeful though.:( But I gotta keep on trying.:) He's reading too fast? Hard to imagine really! :alienblush: I'm sure it would be a little hard to understand if english it's not native language (Like I don't have) if person reads too fast. I've noticed that in our english hearing exams...:shifty:

i dunno, maybe not too fast for everyone, but i thought it was quite fast. i found myself thinking "woah! slow down!" a few times. having said that if i have to read out loud i speed up too, and it seems quite a lot of people do (certainly when people in my classes have to read aloud they do) i think it's a nerves thing, reading aloud can feel very strange. i might give it another go at some point - i actually couldn't listen to too much of it because it made me feel like i was late for something!

Thanks for posting that cool pic!:bolian: Now he has got a a BIG gun!!!! :devil::devil::devil: Ups! I'm having that dirty imagination again!:guffaw:

haha! yes, i can understand that! he does seem to like messing around with a big weapon ;):devil:

i haven't seen the extras from human stain, i didn't really like the film enough to get the dvd, and he wasn't in it enough to justify it. i liked him in it a lot but the rest of it was horrible:lol:

Originallly posted by *lisasimpson* i haven't seen the extras from human stain, i didn't really like the film enough to get the dvd, and he wasn't in it enough to justify it. i liked him in it a lot but the rest of it was horrible:lol:
I believe it.;) I've seen the trailer and I was like: "Once a again I wanna see it cause Gary is in it.:lol: Otherwise: No! Big Bounce was the same thing...:vulcan:

But what can you do when you are fan of someone as great a Gary! :angel:

Love the pic! First gun, now a sword and a bow! :drool::drool::drool: This man is dangerous! :devil:Can we get a lasso !?! :lol::lol::lol:

*Sam likes danger...come on Gary!!!!!*:evil::evil::evil::devil::devil::devil:
:guffaw:

I believe it.;) I've seen the trailer and I was like: "Once a again I wanna see it cause Gary is in it.:lol: Otherwise: No! Big Bounce was the same

i actually didn't hate the big bounce - it had crap reviews and stuff but i thought it was quite funny, in a totally stupid kind of way, the kind of thing you didn't have to think too much about. it's just a shame he was only in it for about 5 minutes and 3 of those were as a corpse.:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back