Funny Faces/Caption This 2!!!!

Hodges: Oooooh, you got me the CSI: Barbie for Christmas? Thank you. Thank you.

--== OR ==--

Hodges: Isn't that handsome actor, Wallace Langham, just great? He deserves an Emmy.

--== OR ==--

Hodges: (singing) So no one told you life was gonna be this way. * clap clap clap clap* Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's DOA.

Hodges: Oh no! Nick got with Wendy Semmes AND Jesse Menkin! Why does he get all the high-quality lab ladies? WHY GOD!?!?!? WHYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Question for one of our lovely mod's

How long do we leave the picture up?

For the caption's do we have a vote?

Or do we just post a new picture anytime we want?

Thanks LMH :)

The opening post from the original thread says simply "Let's have some fun! Post a picture or a screencap from CSI and put a funny caption to it!!!"

So I say post a new picture if you want, there is no set time limit and no poll to determine winners. ;)

miami0400.jpg

Thanks Fay :D

As Alexx closes her eyes, to pick her body part.

Hmmmm.....feels like an intestine, no wait, maybe a liver.

Alexx: All those games of Operation finally pay off.

---=== OR ===---

Alexx: Don't take this personally, baby, but I have to slice you like a Thanksgiving turkey.

---=== OR ===---

Alexx: Hey, sweetie, that stuff in your stomach is gross. What did you have for dinner?

Danny: I swear there was a Tarantula on this paper 2 second ago.
Flack: Sp..sp.spider?!? Danny you have to kill it! I hate spiders! *jumps on nearest chair*

Danny: So you put a hidden camera in the broom closet...hey, give me that! You want Lindsay to know I'm sneaking in there with you?
Flack: Yeah like we ever have time...Mac and Stella keep hogging the closet.

Danny: When I open my eyes, you'd better be out of my personal bubble, Flack.

(Just a note--let's make sure we don't get too shippy in here. :))

Back