"For Warrick" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Re: "For Warrick" Season Premiere Discussion *SPOILERS*

I suspect the interviews were done before "For Gedda" aired. If you listen to Marg and Billy's comments, they sound like they are more tied to FG than FW. Marg says something like, "it seems like that's how the show's going to end, and then you're in for a big surprise" ... then they cut to the diner scene and WP talks abou that. I think this is an interview related to the season 8 finale, layered over top of scenes from seasons 8 and 9.

They just keep hyping htis "shocking ending" ... I had it in my head (a dangerous place, BTW) that this epi would be about getting McKeen and paying respects to Warrick. I guess I didn't take seriously the idea that there was something really big out there to find out. So if there is indeed a huge surprise at the end, what could that be? I don't think the whole paternity angle (if it even makes it into the epi) would merit all this chatter. I've always dismissed the idea that Warrick survived but now I'm starting to wonder ... surely they wouldn't do that. The only other thing I can think of that would truly shock me would be if someone else - someone we all trust - somehow played a part in Warrick's death. Given that problems in the dept probably went beyond McKeen/Pritchard, maybe the shock will be finding out that someone (perhaps without realizing the consequences of their actions) set the events in motion that ended with Warrick dead? I dunno ... and I guess I don't have to wonder much longer, but I am more intrigued about this than I have been in awhile.

Mission accomplished from a PR perspective.

Ali

Last edited:

I've always dismissed the idea that Warrick survived but now I'm starting to wonder ... surely they wouldn't do that.

In the promo they do zoom in on his eye opening, maybe that's supposed to mean something. Maybe he just winds up in a coma? I really have no idea what the shocker could be, but Im all too excited to find out :p

I still think it's possible that he lives and is in the hospital. Sara is supposed to visit the husband from "Too Tough To Die" and seems to me that they'd meet in ICU or something. Oh, I can't wait to see this!!!

ok I may have just overlooked this question but since we all know who shot Warrick does anyone know if they will figure out that the Undersheriff did it and he be arrested at the end of the hour or will this be drug out over the next couple of eppy's? I personally hope they don't drag it out. - jmo.

I think the shocker might be the thing about Tina's baby and that it might actually be Warrick's child. Cause there have been spoilers that have said Warrick was keeping a shocking secret from his friends.

ok I may have just overlooked this question but since we all know who shot Warrick does anyone know if they will figure out that the Undersheriff did it and he be arrested at the end of the hour or will this be drug out over the next couple of eppy's? I personally hope they don't drag it out. - jmo.

It would seem from some recent spoilers that they do figure it out in this episode.

Good news for Australian viewers - just saw an ad and CSI is being fast tracked to us Monday night!!

Thank goodness we don't have to wait until February anymore :)

I've always dismissed the idea that Warrick survived but now I'm starting to wonder ... surely they wouldn't do that.

In the promo they do zoom in on his eye opening, maybe that's supposed to mean something. Maybe he just winds up in a coma? I really have no idea what the shocker could be, but Im all too excited to find out :p

Maybe, that would totally explain Carol Mendelshon's claims "that we'll see Warrick and not in flashbacks" so maybe they pretend he's dead, so when he awakes he can tell them who did this, meanwhile this could flush out McKeen and his on the take bad cop:confused: two more days:shifty:

Maybe, that would totally explain Carol Mendelshon's claims "that we'll see Warrick and not in flashbacks" so maybe they pretend he's dead, so when he awakes he can tell them who did this, meanwhile this could flush out McKeen and his on the take bad cop:confused: two more days:shifty:

I think she was referring to him being found and maybe the video of him talking to that person about Tina and the baby. Since that'll be on a vid tape, it's not technically a flashback. I really really think Warrick is dead. :( Sorry to say, but I think that was the point of the second shot. If they were going to have him live, he'd only been shot once most likely.

Way to ruin our fun GNRFan, don't you know miracles happen in Tvland?!! :lol:
Valid point, no arguements here, but it would be a cool twist of an ending if we all think Warrick is dead, then that "eye opening" promo scene comes in at the very end & wala he is still alive!

Way to ruin our fun GNRFan, don't you know miracles happen in Tvland?!! :lol:
Valid point, no arguements here, but it would be a cool twist of an ending if we all think Warrick is dead, then that "eye opening" promo scene comes in at the very end & wala he is still alive!

Yeah, it would be nice if he didn't die (and a real shock), but I just don't want to get anyone's hopes up, so I'm trying to be realistic... however sad and painful it might be. I'm really gonna miss Warrick's friendship with Nicky. They had one of the best friendships on tv. In some ways, it'd be nice for them to put Warrick in a coma so he'll still be alive, but I dunno if that'll happen.

I just hope they catch McKeen in the premiere and don't drag that out all season. Thankfully they didn't make us wonder about who shot Warrick.

Yeah, I'm really glad we saw who Warrick's shooter was or it would have been like, "Who shot J.R." all summer! :lol:

(If you don't get this, ask your parents or an older family relative) :lol:

I'm starting to think some of these spoilers were fake to mislead us and that he's going to live. Seems like in the clips (processing evidence, recreating the shooting), no one looks *that* torn up. Of course, maybe he dies at the end, or maybe the clips themselves are false. I just wanna know...now!!! :scream:

The only way i can think that Warrick is still alive is kind of far fetched, like if they were pretending Warrick was dead only to save his life and get the undersheriff.

but that wouldn't work because Warrick would still be in critical condition and there would be hospital record and McKeen wouldn't miss that, he's very efficient, as past episodes can tell. AND he's at the crime scene..
and didn't this all happen on CSI:Miami?
i think GD's run on the show is over and that we'll have to accept that Warrick's is too.

Back