Flack # 7 - Everybody Loves A Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flack was hysterical yesterday! He always has the best scenes and one-liners. I love him working with Stella.

Any screencaps from yesterdays ep? :D

oh man! cant believe all you lucky people watching flack. ive got to wait till saturday 3rd feb to see S3 start here, life just aint fair.

Hey everyone, I see that I've missed a lot, going on here. I've been so busy with school and graduation coming up I haven't been keeping up with my CSI stuff. shame on me, *hangs head*

CSI_princess said:
ka990 said:
CSI_Watcher_8 said:
Yeah screw them! :lol: I did laugh last night when he said he locked up the kids that found the body. Just because he could. ;)

ROFLMAO!! :D Can't wait to see that!! That is soo like Flack! :lol:

Which episode is that? Can't wait to see!

Its the episode called Obsession:)he had even more funny one-liners in the last new episode The Lying Game :lol:

BUMP up! I was thinking about 'Lying Game' when he was saying he was going to pop in a book on tape into his car for the rise up to CT. So what book do you think Flack would be listening to?

:lol: Yay, someone's on the same wave length as me! :lol: hehe, can't wait for S3 to air in the UK, I need more Flackie! And need to point out the nice little D/F moments, however subtle! :devil:

Also, what is up with Flacks lil' (cute) obbssesion over his lil' black book!? He clings to it like a baby! At least he did in an eppie I watched last night, can't remember what its called though!

~xJemmax~

:lol: Such a dedicated man! :p

Maybe he's listening to "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince"--gotta be ready for when the seventh book comes out, after all. ;)

Faylinn said:
:lol: Such a dedicated man! :p

Maybe he's listening to "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince"--gotta be ready for when the seventh book comes out, after all. ;)

That's not a bad idea. I was surprised...and pleased...that the writers have allowed Flack to mention having some sort of hobby/interest besides the usual cliches of playing sports and working with local underpriviliged kids.

:lol: The Kinkapoodle is high maintenance! :lol:

I see Flack as a nonfiction guy, maybe true crime. I guess that's a little cliche--a cop who reads true crime--but Flack is pretty into his job and catching the bad guys, and I could see him getting into true crime books. I think evil intrigues him, even if he hates it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back