Flack #10: Don Flack Bleeds Blue

Not gonna lie, not really stoked on the whole Fonzie style that's coming in. That is unless he starts saying "ehhhhhhh" But bottom line, not really looking forward.

For a seconded I was having flash backs to high school, also season one when he had just gotten done making Miracle. He needs a trim. :lol:

I didn't fall for Flack until he trimmed his hair...Never a fan of the long hair, long side burns he had on S1. I am married to the military, so I like short hair or REALLY long hair. :thumbsup:

So I am waiting for him to work those magic blue eyes on me.

I am hoping it'll get trimmed..

Tobin

Ok, just saw the premiere, definitely not liking the long-ish hair. I just can't take him seriously like that. Someone get the scissors!

Me too....Just saw the first episode. Flack is having some serious bad hair days. It's such a dated look. Bring back my last season Flack--slightly scruffy with much shorter hair.

:::sigh::::

Tobin

Is it just me or did it seem like Flack was busting out his game on Jo? ;) That and I loved how he said, "Your turn," to Danny and then ran off.

Is it just me or did it seem like Flack was busting out his game on Jo? ;) That and I loved how he said, "Your turn," to Danny and then ran off.

It's not just you ;). I felt some great chemistry between those two, and the scene was very intense too.

HEHE Flack/Danny scenes are always the best and so entertaining.

Oh my sweet Donnie, you need haircuts!!!! That hair-do is not making the ladies very happy at all!! :D

Maybe the next criminal that shows up can kidnap Don and give him hair-cut!! That would be a cool storyline!!

Oh my sweet Donnie, you need haircuts!!!! That hair-do is not making the ladies very happy at all!!

Well this lady is very happy with Don's new hairstyle. Maybe I just like the thought of running my hands through an ample quantity of hair ;-)

Back