Fire & Ice ( Ryan Wolfe Mystery )

Kaunis Mies

Pathologist
Title: Fire & Ice
Rating : PG- 13 with mystery
Pairing : Ryan Wolfe & Madison Monroe
Featuring : Miami team & some other dark people
Summary : Secrets and lies kept hidden but how long will Ryan be able to keep a normal life before being revealed??

Chapter One

Ryan Wolfe in the day time was a CSI but by night was something different and it earned him a bit of reputation as something only someone who knew about this and was prepared to stick around but also knew how hard it was to keep this secret without drawing attention to himself or others who didnt know about Ryan or his personal life really....

The secret you see was something so deadly and evil but Ryan knew how to control it by using his code word and it had been a part of Ryan since he was on Patrol before turning to CSI and only things got hard with the nail accident caused him to be off duty for a bit until his eye got better and Ryan had his boss to understand what had happened but was glad to have a few months off to recover...

Most of Ryan's CSI team were wondering about him and Ryan didnt wanna draw too much attention to it but knew it would all come out somehow and Ryan made sure of that secret wouldnt be revealed until it was meant to and Ryan knew that his friend Madison was someone he could trust with his life...

All of Ryan's life which he kept to himself and only allowed Madison to discover the truth about his past and hoped he wouldnt have to tell anyone else about his life before Miami and if only the team would let him do what he had to do but not keep badgering on at him during cases or interviews with suspects and Ryan laughed thinking if only they knew the real truth...

The life Ryan lead was surrounded by darkness and for Madison who lived with Ryan in their secret location which was hidden away and Ryan knew that he had a condo near the docks for appearence's sake with the team who were kept in the dark over everything but Ryan knew that he would have to commit some dangerous stuff for his boss who walked the dark side well and Ryan was part of it....

What will Ryan commit at night when he gets his assignment??

Chapter Two

Ryan had gotten his assignment and was at home with Madison who was gonna stay at home until Ryan completed his assignment but four hours before he left, they decided to have some fun upstairs and Ryan gives Madison a loving hug and whispers " I love you" and Madison replies " I love you too" then Ryan took a warm shower before leaving for his assignment and gave Madison a kiss then left for his assignment...

Ryan knew that this assignment was an important one for him to complete and once Ryan arrived where he needed to be and was out of sight to set up his kit and once everything was ready then Ryan took his killer shot with a single shot and then repacked his kit and got outta there leaving no trace behind so he wouldnt be a suspect and it had been that way for a long time...

Madison was in bed by the time Ryan returned home and entered the bedroom to find Madison awake and Ryan tells her " Assignment completed" and Madison nods then reaches out for Ryan's hand and pulls him down on to their bed, then Ryan quickly gets undressed and under the covers with Madison who gives Ryan a shoulder massage which Ryan enjoys and then Ryan tells Madison " I think this is a well kept secret and i dont wanna admit it to anyone"...

Morning came and Ryan had to be normal at CSI and found out that he had the night off which meant Ryan could spend quailty time with Madison at their secret location hidden away from view and Madison sighs and tells Ryan " I hope nobody finds out about this and us though" to which Ryan replies " I wont tell anyone about my secret or our relationship, i promise "...

Madison woke up before Ryan and stayed in close to the one she loves and Madison rests her right hand on Ryan's heart knowing that she was never gonna leave him ever as they had decided to spend the rest of their lives together and maybe start a family together as it was talked about a lot between them both over recent months and it would make them even more solid together...

Ryan's day at the CSI lab was normal but the other CSI's started to ask questions about Ryan to each other and it made Ryan smirk knowing that if they discovered the truth and wouldnt believe what Ryan got up to after hours as they thought that Ryan was maybe out with a girl on a date but so very unaware that Ryan already had a girlfriend in Madison for the past five years and were very happy together in Miami...

Does the team come any closer to discovering Ryan's secret??

Ok. Then they're not vampires. It means my third set of possibilities can arise:guffaw:

It's almost Mr.&Mrs. Smith like :shifty:
Is that taken from Dexter? Good cop during days, bad cop- nights?
Lol, are they assassins?

He he. This is intriguing me:)

Close but not quite right and i'll add chapter three tomorrow or tonight and any ideas who Ryan works for yet?

Quite a few more chapters before it all comes out so here's chapter three

Chapter Three

The team were all wondering about Ryan and why he was keeping things to himself and it only caused the team to get more worried but Ryan assured them that he was fine but Ryan knew deep down that his life was gonna come out at some point but mainly as the team had worked the mystery killings and couldnt find any clues as to who the killer was and the team were unaware who the killer was...

Ryan headed home after shift to find Madison making a sandwich and Ryan informs Madison about the team's suspicions and it made Madison laugh and Ryan laughed and gives Madison a soul searing kiss and once Madison had eaten her sandwich, she and Ryan retreated to the sofa for a chat which gets steamy and Ryan tells Madison " Horatio and the others are starting to worry about me but i just told them that i was fine and they accepted it i think"...

Madison replies " I wonder how they would feel when they discover the truth and it's gonna be a cracker when it all comes out one way or another" and Ryan nods knowing that Madison's right and Ryan embraces Madison in his arms and Madison sighs softly knowing how much Ryan meant to her and Ryan also knew of Madison's secret mystery as well and their boss was someone who Ryan's team knew but hadnt seen or heard from since...

( Six Weeks Later )

Ryan had the day off from CSI and Madison tells Ryan " I'm pregnant but only six weeks" and Ryan embraces Madison and passionately kisses her knowing that they were gonna become parents for the first time and both Madison and Ryan knew that it was gonna be quite interesting for them to say the least and Madison asks Ryan " Will our baby turn out like us?" and Ryan replies " Maybe but i'm not sure so let's wait and see"...

Madison and Ryan were planning a lot of stuff to prepare themselves for parenthood with baby Wolfe and Madison tells Ryan " I'm excited about our baby and i know it will make us even stronger" then Ryan replies " So am i and cant wait to be a dad" and Madison smiles at Ryan who returns the smile with a hug mixed in for good measure...

Ryan knew that once his secret came out it would leave questions that he couldnt answer and his boss had sworn him never to reveal his name to anyone apart from Madison who was the only one who knew the i.d of their boss was and it made Ryan and Madison more aware of their secret together and it meant that if they were discovered they could be seperated forever if they ever told anyone about their jobs and so far they hadnt told anyone...

Someone loses their life but the twist of events doesnt seem all it appears or does it??

I Have A Right To Get Emotional

Last edited:
So the exact timeline is post s3? Hmm....

Tell me it's not somehow alive Speed:eek: :eek:

So it can't be Jesse... which was my other version:lol:

You will have to wait and see as i'm not gonna say who it is until the right chapter which will be a complete shocker

Chapter Four

Another assignment was set for Ryan who realised that this next one was someone close to the CSI team and Ryan smirked when he saw the name of who he was gonna take out and Ryan knew that he was gonna enjoy this one as it turned out to be most hated person in the minds of the entire CSI team and Ryan was allowed to tell Madison about the assignment as it was part of his job and Madison tells Ryan " Oh you're gonna be happy when you take the son of a bitch out"...

Ryan nodded and replied " Oh yeah and this bastard wont be missed at all" which makes Madison smile and Ryan had his kit cleaned and was ready to roll and kill the most hated person who hated the CSI team and Ryan knew that this was a perfect choice for him and his boss wanted this guy dead for a long time and finally the right time came and Ryan was gonna be the one to do the deed for his boss...

The time had come for Ryan to head off to commit this assignment and walked to the abandoned docks where his victim would be and Ryan found a well hidden place to do the deed and quietly set up his kit and looked through the peephole at the target and when the angle was right, Ryan shot the victim with one single shot and cleaned up any trace left behind and took the shell casing from the ground and fled the scene to the lair of his boss and hands him the shell casing and tells him " The bastard is dead" which makes his boss happy and Ryan heads back home to Madison...

Madison was already in bed when Ryan arrived home around eleven pm and hid his kit then headed to bed and found Madison already in bed and once Ryan got into bed, he snuggled into Madison and placed a soft kiss on her left shoulder and rested his hand on the slight bump and fell asleep after taking out someone who had made Ryan and the team's life a living hell but wouldnt anymore since Ryan killed him...

Ryan took time off from the lab to recharge while the case of the previous night baffled the team even more and Alexx was doing the autopsy and found a small bullet which couldnt be traced to Ryan's weapon and the case was another dead end but a fingerprint was found and it belonged to the victim's brother who was on parole for attempted murder and Horatio's team thought it was a breakthrough but turned out that it wasnt...

Ryan had completed almost fifty assignments and was getting quite a lot of money for it which was stored in a seperate account that only Ryan had access to and since Ryan kept his CSI job and this one seperate and it baffled the team about why Ryan liked to do things solo and yet they werent any closer in discovering Ryan's little secret which Ryan knew would knock the team for six if the truth ever came out and Ryan's boss knew that Madison was pregnant and knew that it was perfect as it meant that Madison could now give Ryan advice on his assignments which Ryan loved and it was a great help for him on each assignment...

Will the CSI team ever find the missing link in each case to track the killer unaware that all cases were managed by Madison??

Wow you got me really thrilled with this :eek:
You completely don't need to worry. This is completely within my genre range:).

I'm wondering who was that 'victim' he took out.
My first guess that fit to description is Stetler but probably my shot is way past Ryan's :lol:

The victim revealed but more to come

Chapter Five

Ryan felt happy that he had gotten rid of the person who hated the CSI team and tried to tarnish the team and now he was dead so it couldnt happen anymore and it felt great taking out Rick Stetler who had made a lot of people angry and none of the team knew that Ryan had killed Stetler then there would be no more grief for the team and Ryan sighed knowing how happy he was to kill Rick Stetler...

Madison was looking at the cases on her laptop as she got access to each case that the CSI's had worked on and was making the trails go cold so none of the team could trace it back to Ryan or his boss who could finally get the worst person he hated so much out of his life and the team's lives for good and Madison had finished what she was doing and their laptop was not traceble so the team couldnt do anything there while Ryan watched Madison work the computer side of the assignments for Ryan...

Most of the Miami team were still trying to figure out who the killer was and knew that Ryan had taken time off to recharge his batteries unaware that Ryan was sorting through things with Madison for their unborn baby and not many people knew that they were expecting a baby together and their boss was the only one who knew the truth about their love and unborn baby...

Ryan had been working his secret job for six years and was with Madison for five years and Ryan knew that he was a very lucky guy being with Madison who loved Ryan and vice versa which Ryan knew in his heart that Madison was the only girl he wanted to spend the rest of his life with forever and their life together was perfect since they got together five years previously and Ryan had been thinking about something for the past year and wondered if he should follow through with it...

Ryan decided to follow through on what he was planning to do and found Madison upstairs in their bedroom and Ryan just asks " Madison will you marry me?" which takes Madison by surprise and Madison tells Ryan " I will marry you" which Ryan sighs and walks over to Madison and embraces her in his arms then shares a kiss with his fiancee and Madison keeps Ryan close to her and rests her head on his chest...

Madison was very happy that Ryan had asked her to marry him and Madison had no idea that Ryan was gonna do that but was happy that he did and then Ryan gives Madison a gorgeous engagement ring with green gem stones around the three diamonds and then Madison gives Ryan a cuddle and Ryan embraces the hug and kisses Madison with a serious passion that evolved into something kinky under the covers of their bed and afterwards, Madison places her right hand on Ryan's heart and sighs knowing that she was gonna be Ryan's wife soon...

Ryan admits " I'd been thinking about asking you to marry me for a year but i decided that today was the right time to ask you and i'm glad that you accepted my proposal to become my wife" and Madison then tells Ryan " Wow and i had no idea that you were planning to do that and i'm glad you did sweetheart"...

One of the CSI's gets closer but is it the right secret??

A Moment In Time

Back