Finally! A CSI: NY Computer Game

Elsie

Shopaholic
See this CSI Files news article.

At last! A CSI: NY game for the PC will be released later this year. It sounds great, and I know that a lot of people have been wanting this for a while now. :)

So, are you excited by this news? Will you buy it?

I'll probably get it when it goes down in price.

I wish they'd make a new Miami PC game with Ryan, Nat and Valera in it and maybe an appearance by Tripp and possibly Jake as well. :D

It's about time! I've done all the LV ones and have been wanting a NY one! Are all the actors lending their voices to this one? I'll probably pre-order it!

hey I just came across the official homepage of the game and thought I'd share:click me
Somehow Flack looks really weird. I'd thought he's a suspect or something if it hadn't been written under the pic :lol:.

hey I just came across the official homepage of the game and thought I'd share:click me
Somehow Flack looks really weird. I'd thought he's a suspect or something if it hadn't been written under the pic :lol:.

Wow, Flack looks kind of scary and older. Hmmm.... Mac, Hawkes and Adam look really spot on! Thanks for the link Anjella! I can't wait for it to come out.

Adam looks just like real Adam. Hawkes is close, but the rest aren't. Flack's animated version looks absolutely horrid and NOTHING like him. All the other games (Miami and Vegas) got very close, almost identical. Why did the graphics on this one look so sucky (or at least Flack)? Hmm... I'm not sure I'll get this game now. If they can't do better than that. Not to mention they don't have all of the characters in it like the Vegas ones do. And maybe I liked the format of getting to work alongside the other CSIs rather than playing one of them. They should give you the option. I prefer working alongside. I'm very disappointed. Flack just looks way too terrible. I can't stand it. He's basically my fave on there and they can't even draw him correctly? Did they get him confused with one of the L&O characters or something? :lol:

Adam looks just like real Adam. Hawkes is close, but the rest aren't. Flack's animated version looks absolutely horrid and NOTHING like him. All the other games (Miami and Vegas) got very close, almost identical. Why did the graphics on this one look so sucky (or at least Flack)? Hmm... I'm not sure I'll get this game now. If they can't do better than that. Not to mention they don't have all of the characters in it like the Vegas ones do. And maybe I liked the format of getting to work alongside the other CSIs rather than playing one of them. They should give you the option. I prefer working alongside. I'm very disappointed. Flack just looks way too terrible. I can't stand it. He's basically my fave on there and they can't even draw him correctly? Did they get him confused with one of the L&O characters or something? :lol:

I second that, my poor Flack! What have they done to him?! :eek:

Wow, the character animations are hilarious. :lol: I don't know much about computer games, so I don't know how close to reality they normally get with such graphics, but these don't look that great. It does seem like a shame that all the characters aren't there.

Back