Fan gets to meet CSI:NY cast and crew!

Cyn-B-Demented

Police Officer
This video brought a huge smile on my face all the time I was watching it. I think you guys will enjoy it.

Basically, it's a video about Emilie that was born with cardiac problems and had been under several surgeries in her life. It "qualified" her for a Starlight Starbright Wish (sp?). I'm keeping it short because Emilie tells her story :) and it's far more interesting to hear it from her. Then, she shows picture of her day on the set, what she saw, who she met, what happened and she also explains a few things about the CSI:NY set.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnND5uv4EgY

There is a very cute and funny moment with her and Gary Sinise! Gotta love Sinise. Such a nice person!!! ♥

If you want to see more pictures of her day, click here.

Amazing story :D

i had the same heart problems as her and i didn't get a set visit! *grumbles* *not bitter/jealous*

it did sound like she had a great time tho :)

I can't listen the vid but i'm truly happy this girl has had the chance to enjoy a time with people she admires :D . If she applied for that foundation then she might have a serious condition so her meeting only makes it more and more special :)

Cyn, thanks for sharing this. It was really sweet

Last edited:
This video brought a huge smile on my face all the time I was watching it. I think you guys will enjoy it.

Basically, it's a video about Emilie that was born with cardiac problems and had been under several surgeries in her life. It "qualified" her for a Starlight Starbright Wish (sp?). I'm keeping it short because Emilie tells her story :) and it's far more interesting to hear it from her. Then, she shows picture of her day on the set, what she saw, who she met, what happened and she also explains a few things about the CSI:NY set.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnND5uv4EgY

There is a very cute and funny moment with her and Gary Sinise! Gotta love Sinise. Such a nice person!!! ♥

If you want to see more pictures of her day, click here.

Amazing story :D

Cyn, thanks for that interesting and touching link!!!
Of course I would love to got to the set, but not for that price of being so ill!!!! I wish that girl all the best!!!!

And it´s another reason to love Gary Sinise!!!

Udonna:luvlove:

Cyn, thank you so much for sharing this with us.:)

That visit to the set must have totally made that girl's day. Her condition must have been pretty serious though.:( She is one lucky fan.:bolian:

The pic with Gary "interrorgating" her was hilarious! I'm surprised she didn't fall off her chair 'cause I woulda.:lol:

~Miyu:angel:

I knew you guys would love it! :D

*lisasimpson* said:
i had the same heart problems as her and i didn't get a set visit! *grumbles* *not bitter/jealous*

Whuut?! You had the same heart problems?! :(:(:( If it was only up to me, you'd totally get your visit!

Dynamo1 said:
I got a paper cut at work last night. Can I go? Can I? Huh?
Paper cut should totally qualify us for a visit. Every one, starts paper cutting. We'll win this battle.

FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!

Ghawazee said:
If she applied for that foundation then she might have a serious condition so her meeting only makes it more and more special :)

Cyn, thanks for sharing this. It was really sweet

Yes, it does make it more special and meaningful too ❤!! She mentions she wanted to be a writer and the writers been so nice with her, and giving her several scripts! ❤

Udona said:
Of course I would love to got to the set, but not for that price of being so ill!!!! I wish that girl all the best!!!!

And it´s another reason to love Gary Sinise!!!
Yeah, me neither!!! Though it's nice they get a "compensation" after all their sufferings.

Gary is teh amazing-ness. :cool:

Miyukiseta said:
That visit to the set must have totally made that girl's day. Her condition must have been pretty serious though.:( She is one lucky fan.:bolian:

The pic with Gary "interrorgating" her was hilarious! I'm surprised she didn't fall off her chair 'cause I woulda.:lol:

I know :( I hope she's all well and healthy now.

Hahaha I woulda too! But you can tell even Gary couldn't keep a straight face :lol: making it more hilarious!

Robin said:
Very cool
Très cool :cool: indeed, mon amie! Gotta mention this : Eddie came to meet her first and I just love him even more for that.

I knew you guys would love it! :D

*lisasimpson* said:

Whuut?! You had the same heart problems?! :(:(:(

yep and from what she said in the video it sounds like pretty much the same surgery too (although i'm sure it's been updated in 32 years!). i think it's one of those things where you're either cured completely (like me, at least in heart terms, they think it might have caused my bipolar tho, so yay for that:rolleyes:) or you suffer with it for your whole life (like my friend who died at 28).

If it was only up to me, you'd totally get your visit!

thanks - i wish it was!! maybe if TPTB are reading, they could bear me in mind *looks cute and innocent*:guffaw:

That's so cool! Great pictures! :bolian: Melina, Eddie and Gary seens as nice as I thought they would be. :)

And about that interrogation...It must have been a hilarious moment! :lol: I'd have fall out of my chair for sure! :guffaw: Just a thought of being closed room with Gary...I dunno would I survive! :lol:

I'd give basically anything to have an autograf from Gary ;) and meeting him would be my dream come true. Gotta love this man. :luvlove:

Back