Eva/Natalia #2: History Aside, She's Making a Good One!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the interview! And is there anyway someone can load up the video of the promo for the episode for next week with her in it cause I can't find it anywhere. But anyway back to discussion, it would be interesting if Mike was a part of it somehow. I mean there's so many possibilities of what it could be. And it's aggravating that we have to wait and see what it is. I mean tptb have left us out like a quork in the water for the past year on her. So there's no telling what it could possibly be. I just feel for her cause she's been holding this in for a long time apparently and yet she really doesn't know why, and no one else knows why. I just can't wait to see how Eva puts it all into play! She's amazing! :)

Still, I'd love to know how/why she was placed there as the mole (not to mention, an explanation of her 12 year old link to Horatio) & I guess I was looking for something to bring us back to that.

Natalia and H knew each other? inquiring minds want to know!

They knew of each other. You didn't see the premiere, the 1997 flashback? In the flashback, H took the DNA to the FBI & that's where we (& Horatio) saw Natalia working with them, she processed the DNA. That's what I was referring to -- granted they never spoke to each other, but it still doesn't make much sense to me how Horatio would have seen her there working with the FBI but then be clueless that she was the mole (given that they all knew the mole was placed there by the Feds).
Yes, it was just a brief encounter 12 years ago, but all the same, I've never seen H as the type to ever forget a face or name....so yeah, I want answers! :lol:

Eva fan AND former cheerleader here, saying I loved that article! I wonder who Kaya cheers for... maybe an All-Star team? It's always been my dream to have a daughter involved in All-Star Cheerleading. *dreamy sigh*

Back to CSI: Miami... I hope there's some mention of Natalia's hearing issues/doctor visit in the next episode. I've never been so excited for a storyline and have never spent so much time searching the web for spoilers! :p

Re: Next episode -- I really hope they don't ignore these issues alltogether in the episodes that aren't focusing on her condition. I'm anxious to see if we'll notice any changes in her behavior, personality, attitude, etc.

This is something that I really look forward to see and is also my worry that they'll ignore it (or she doesn't even appear - again).

The promo is posted in the main spoilers thread but no Natalia though.

12 years ago, I think Horatio just see her as some regular lab tech so he can't even remember her. Maybe she is so low profile therefore they made her the mole. Nobody remembers her..lol. :p

Eva seems really down to earth. That's great about her.

So no new spoilers about Natalia up till 8.18, I see. Think we've gonna wait a few more months for something to come up. Anyone knows how many episodes will there be this season? I am assuming 24?

Yep, I believe there's 24 episodes this season. I've been digging for Natalia spoilers like a dog & his beloved bone, & I've found NOTHING! :scream:
I was hoping by 8.18 we'd have already seen a centric episode... nuthin'!
I can't imagine the entire thing being ignored before seeing it unfold in a centered epi....maybe it's going to unravel for finale. I'd like to see a Natalia finale :p No death cliffhangers though ... :shifty:

Hi, it's the first time I posting here.
I didn't like Natalia when she arrived in Csi Miami,she's one of my favourite
characters now. She's very sweet. Eva LaRue is a great actress
Sorry for my bad English!:guffaw:

Hi there city hunter. :)

So 6 episodes left after 8.18. I would like to have a preceding episode where Natalia would be the side story (like in 8.10/8.13) and then a final one which probably concludes her story (for now) with her and the case being connected.

I wish there is a spoiler now which says "The CSIs investigate a serial rapist and all he leaves behind is a piece of origami. Meanwhile, Natalia hearing deteriorates."

Ha, I would be excited!

And then, "A case turns emotional for a member of the team and the secret she has been hiding is revealed to the shock of everyone."

I dare not think!

Okay, so these are just my wishful thinking. :lol:

I wish there is a spoiler now which says "The CSIs investigate a serial rapist and all he leaves behind is a piece of origami. Meanwhile, Natalia hearing deteriorates."

Ha, I would be excited!

And then, "A case turns emotional for a member of the team and the secret she has been hiding is revealed to the shock of everyone."

I dare not think!

Okay, so these are just my wishful thinking.

That's okay I'm with you on this one!! at least we'll get a new episode in just 2 days and then we can start again!

Ha, I would be excited!

I dare not think!

Okay, so these are just my wishful thinking.

That's okay I'm with you on this one!! at least we'll get a new episode in just 2 days and then we can start again!

Agreed! I would be so excited! I just hope it's not something they resolve in two more episodes. I want this to carry on for awhile. I'll be highly upset if they don't. :shifty:

I know right! I get so excited when it's Saturday! It's like that saying why is Friday so close to Monday but Monday so far from Friday! lol I like Friday being close to Monday though! ;)

Hopefully our wishes come true. ;)

Friday is way too close to Monday, that I get the Monday blues on Sunday. Hopefully they give us at least a small follow up in 8.12 tmr.

"The CSIs investigate a serial rapist and all he leaves behind is a piece of origami. Meanwhile, Natalia hearing deteriorates."

hey, heyyyy....where are you going with this.... :shifty:

Hopefully they give us at least a small follow up
They can start by telling us what treatment she went with for the NIHL. I hadn't realized it until after I watched the Doctor scene again, but he did say at the end that he was gonna gather treatment options for them to discuss, so I'm anxious now to see if she mentions the hearing loss or treatments she might be taking.

"The CSIs investigate a serial rapist and all he leaves behind is a piece of origami. Meanwhile, Natalia hearing deteriorates."

hey, heyyyy....where are you going with this.... :shifty:

Don't worry I mean no harm to our Natalia! I want her to be ok.

Hopefully they give us at least a small follow up
They can start by telling us what treatment she went with for the NIHL. I hadn't realized it until after I watched the Doctor scene again, but he did say at the end that he was gonna gather treatment options for them to discuss, so I'm anxious now to see if she mentions the hearing loss or treatments she might be taking.

This is precisely what I want to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back