Eric Szmanda -91st in CosmoGirls 101 Hot Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
DannyMesserFan, first off, I love your banner and icon!!

Second, I agree with sherlockanne. They must have made a mistake with the 9. (That's where the 'letter to the editors' comes in. :lol:)

Wow he beat Tom Cruise? Well that's something... But I agree, he'll always be #1 in my book! :D

Btw, I'm lovin' all these Greg avatars/banners!! Greg/Eric fans unite!!!!! ;) Now that more screencaps are up for Fannysmackin' I'm definitely going to be making a new banner/av... :D

I'll see if I can find the magazine (they have a newstand here that sells international mags--it is the British version right?), I thought it was Matthew Fox that was voted number one, I saw a Cosmo mag with him on it about the hottest guys on TV.

Eric made the list, and that alone is fantastic, of course I would have put him much MUCH higher than 91, definitely in the single digits. :)

#1 is Matthew Fox, though If they were going to make #1 someone from Lost- it should of been Josh Holloway( he's #12) as #1-he's got that rugged southern charm, plus those dimples

I knew it was Matthew Fox, he's on the cover, and there are some great pics in there of him as well.

I had a feeling that was the list I was thinking of, and when I heard/read that Matthew was number one, I had hoped that Eric was on the list..I'm finding this magazine, thank god for newstands that carry British magazines, they should have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back