Eric/Greg Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks egeria! I like it too. :lol: I've noticed the Nick fans seem to have a 'stache theme going in their icons. :lol:

I've been trying not to look...:lol:

egeria I forget to say nice wallpaper by the way. I snagged it :)

Thank you! I'm posting another one today in the Fan Art, and I'm going to go a little crazy making icons I think. What can I say? The guy is inspiring!

I cannot see Eric/Greg with facial hair at all. :lol:

While I definitely prefer Eric clean shaven, he does look good with a bit of scruff :drool:

Thanks egeria! I like it too. :lol: I've noticed the Nick fans seem to have a 'stache theme going in their icons. :lol:

I've been trying not to look...:lol:

egeria I forget to say nice wallpaper by the way. I snagged it :)

Thank you! I'm posting another one today in the Fan Art, and I'm going to go a little crazy making icons I think. What can I say? The guy is inspiring!

I cannot see Eric/Greg with facial hair at all. :lol:

While I definitely prefer Eric clean shaven, he does look good with a bit of scruff :drool:

Haha, I forgot about that one pic. :lol: Yeah, that small amount is okay. But, I can't see him with a mustache like the one Nick has sported.

That last one definitely looks new, egeria. I was noticing in that pic that his shirt looks a little worn in the sleeves. :lol: Eric buy a new shirt. ;)

Yep definitely his autograph in that one too. Cool!

After a little extended rest in Europe our man's ready to move on.

He's got a lot of things to get on with before filming for season 10 starts by the look of it :D

Dizzney let's hope he works this one out :lol:
egeria we all want to be here with him :luvlove:
Jacquie I want to take a turn wearing that :D

Now he has to hop on a plane as he needs to see Wojo to learn his lines :D
Make sure you actually do some reading with him Wojo :D

I actually posted that last one in the previous thread, egeria, and also a bigger version of it! :drool: (Well, I think I did, I have so many new pics I don't remember what I've posted here actually :lol:)

I don't think I've seen these here yet though:
One
Two
Three

And congrats Wojo!

Last edited:
It was great when this cool guy showed up at my door...Thanks Yoshi, I think I'll help him read for a love scene. (even if I have to write it myself!)

Lets see new theme.... How bout Sunglasses, yep that's it gimme our guy wearing shades! Up to 12 in appox 24.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back