Eric/Greg: Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzney

Moderately Insane
Welcome to the pic thread of the hottest CSI - Greg Sanders and awesome actor who is playing him - Eric Szmanda. Here we can post pictures and discuss about them. So let's have fun here!

Here are some rules snagged from Destiny:
Please remember the rules of picture threads.
In thumbnail form no bigger then either..
2 Medium pics around 130x130, or
3 Small pics around 115x115.

Anything bigger (or over the amounts listed) should be put into no more than "6 URL Links" per post. Remember you can always show the Thumbnails with a clickable link to a bigger version.

As well remember to give URL links a name (not just re-put in the addy) a good descript of the pic will be helpful. Also please only "Showing" pictures from your own site (ie Photobucket, etc.) hotlinking is not allowed Pictures can not carry Adult Content, Swearing, Baiting, Trolling or Flaming in them.

If you are new please note that you have to have 100 posts before you can post a picture, until you reach that mark you can use the "URL" link to the picture.
Link to the last thread: Eric/Greg: Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #7

So ladies and gentlemen - take your cocktails and drool over some pics of the finest CSI :drool:

Woot Woot Woot!! New thread!

partysmiley.gif

How about some Yummy young Eric to start things off?!

Yeaaah new thread! Morin' all, Greg is packing his things to go with the next winner, it was great fun having him here and I'll miss him. So many great caps!

Runners up:

AmandaPanda -Windshield and sunglasses Killing two birds with one stone!

Stokes4me - Double whammy with prize I've always loved this one! Two hot guys.

Yoshi- everywhere Poor Greg, a powewrful photo!

Jacquie - The award

Bookgirl- Glass aquarium thing because I love this scene.

Dizzney -old stuff...

And the winner is... ergeria- Glass of champagne

Your turn to pick a new theme and enjoy 24 hrs with Greg!

Oh awesome!!! Wojo you just made my day!! (cool mirror shots btw :thumbsup:)

I got home this afternoon and look who was waiting for me :drool:

New theme eh? It's kinda hard to think of one with someone here distracting me :lol:

Let's go with Greg/Eric etc +1...that is, someone else has to be in the picture with him. Let's see your best 12 in about 30 please! ;)

Gotta git! Things to see and people to...:devil: Oops...I meant that the other way around...:lol:

Lets see what I have in my collection. Most of my pics may contain only one particular other person but I'll see who else may pop in :)

Grissom
George
Nick
Nick
Catherine
Nick :adore:

Anyone else experiencing a problem with the time display on their computer and what time their post is stamped

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back