Eric/Greg: Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well here is a sample I just drummed up. :lol:

dangerkitty.jpg

Feel free to use.

You has not lived until you has seen lolcats. Ok, not really. But it is very, very hilarious (and a wonderful time waster). Probably best not to read at work. Lolcats is typified by funny cat photos and... erm... unusual spelling and grammar/syntax. Hence, it's always I can has cheezeburger, not I can have a cheeseburger. Look on the site and it'll all make sense ;)

Awesome pic, Dizzney!

Last edited:
You has not lived until you has seen lolcats. Ok, not really. But it is very, very hilarious (and a wonderful time waster). Probably best not to read at work. Lolcats is typified by funny cat photos and... erm... unusual spelling and grammar/syntax. Hence, it's always I can has cheezeburger, not I can have a cheeseburger. Look on the site and it'll all make sense ;)

Awesome pic, Dizzney!

Oh, so that's why all those cat pics on my Igoogle have improper grammar. :lol:

I just capped this yesterday from "Kiss Kiss Bye Bye". I don't know why, but I find this pic kind of funny. :lol: What's wrong with this sandwich? :lol:

Last edited:
Good lord, theres a lots of good Gregness goin on here........
I'm a melting I think!!(fans herself) either that or having a hot flush with all the pics of his deliciousness...hmmm yumm. ps-thats what I get for goin through the pics in one hit!!

OK, hi everyone! I am mostly lurking round here and can be seen more active over in The Ward (hence my username:lol:), however I do like me a bit of Eric/Greg too :drool: and wanted to share this with you all

How
adorable
So cute
So
hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back