Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #16

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I'm really wondering why he is not in it. This is also a an episode written by show creator, Anthony Zuiker and I find it odd he would leave two main characters out unless they asked to be or had other commitments during the shooting schedule of it.

2. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

While disappointing, I'm not angry or upset about this. We don't know the reason he's not in it. For all we know it could have been his own choice. Perhaps he had something else going on, personal issues or something. Who knows? And since he isn't the only one who's going to be out an ep, I don't necessarily see it as unfair either.

3. CazzBlade

CazzBlade Lab Technician

Dissapointing :( I was really looking forward to that ep, but I'll probably wait until it airs here to watch it.

4. Dizzney

I'll probably skip that ep or watch it from my DVR so I can FF through it if I get bored enough.

Since erockster seems to be dead and so is SFT, hopefully he is working on something else that we'll see soon besides CSI.

5. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Ugh, that really sucks! Do we know for sure? :confused: I seen his name on the list for the ep, so I was just curious if it had been filmed or not. Gah, that really bites. I wanted to see him and LH as well!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRR :scream::shifty:

I have been MIA due to being SO busy the past week. I'm thinking I got everything caught up now, for the most part... :)

6. Dizzney

His name will always be listed on the cast list because he is a regular cast member, but just like Marg, who has been MIA from a couple of episodes this year, her name still appears too. And yes that ep already seemed to film since spoiler pics came out.

7. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Thanks for the info, Dizzney. I am with the rest of you, :mad:

8. Dizzney

I just hope we get some good Greg time in the other rest of the season episodes.

9. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Let's hope so

Hitting of the Cycle, looks like a fun one, I think we might get some good Greg time :)
    Unleashed, no Greg :mad::( though I'm still looking forward to seeeing LH again
    Father of the Bride, I think we will get a good amount of him, we better, him and Nick are supposed to find body parts in a barn and that leads up to Haskell YAY! :rolleyes:
    Cello and Goodbye, the team travels to LA to find you know who
    And the then the season finale, the big Ray/Haskell showdown, don't know many details yet but I wouldn't bet on much Greg

10. Dizzney

Actually
    Father of the Bride & Cello and Goodbye are episodes 20 and 21. The season finale is not supposed to be Haskell, they say. Haskell is supposed to be in 20 and 21. So I am hoping for a Sqweegel finale. Greg was in that one a lot last time.

11. CazzBlade

CazzBlade Lab Technician

I really hope Haskell isn't the season season finale, I wouldn't want a re-hash of last seasons finale. Sqweegel was a really good ep that had a good spread between all characters so I think it would make a great season ender that doesn't centre on Ray :)

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

13. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

14. Dizzney

I wish that would be the case, but I have a feeling that will not be the case this time around.

15. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

OMG just watched "the parrot episode" it was so hilarious and I loved how Greg talked to that parrot.
    I couldn't stop laughing.
    And in the end he cut his finger, I was like "OMG can't be the parrot" :D
    I really didn't think it's parrot when they discovered the phone was clean. And then it just happened.
    LOL Greg solved the case :)

(Just couldn't stop myself from popping in to say this)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.