Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were so many moments to love this season. One that stands out to me was in 'No Way Out'. Because we got Greg with a gun (even if it was just a game) and he got to play the hero by getting help for Riley & Ray. He got tons of screentime in that episode.

I'm with Wojo on this one. I think I loved him in "No Way Out" the most. We got to see his soft side and his bad-ass side...sort of...with the gun. :lol:

^I agree entirely. 'No Way Out' was definitely my favorite. Being compassionate when talking to the father + holding gun and leading Riley and Nick with gun + tight pants + gun + pseudo-angst from the not-really-being-held-hostage + saving the day = :hugegrin: best episode ever (or at least of the season).

I agree , No Way Out of course! Action, jokes, angst, sunshine... whatever i want was there for Greg and it means more screen time. The episode is yummy :drool:

Count me in with No Way Out too!! Excellent all around episode for Greg. And when he comforted the father...my heart hurt!!

If I had to pick a 2nd and 3rd favorite ep from this season, the next two would be "Gone Dead Train" and a tie between "Leave all the rest out" and "Young Man with a Horn." All of those had really memorable Greg moments in them.

Those are good ones, I'd like to add "For Warrick". Because we got to see some emotion from Greg, especially the scene in the hall with Grissom and his bloody shirt - made me cry!! :(

Those are good ones, I'd like to add "For Warrick". Because we got to see some emotion from Greg, especially the scene in the hall with Grissom and his bloody shirt - made me cry!! :(

Yeah, I was fine throughout the whole Warrick dying scene until that hallway scene where Greg got emotional... man I teared up at that part. Well, actually I teared up a little when Cath doubled over in tears, but Greg brought them full on.

Hey guys just wanted to post this interview from 2005 where Eric is talking about filming Grave Danger and working with Quentin Tarantino. He also talks about his summer plans.

Posted some caps over in Szmokin' too.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:Thanks for the clip egeria , he looks very hot :drool: in that clip :lol:

He looks great, unfortunately I'm not getting any sound. I have to look into that.

EDIT: I finally got the sound working, love hearing his voice. So smooth and sexy.

Last edited:
Thanks for the link, egeria. I noticed they have a lot of other videos there too of him, but they are mostly just press taking photos of him. find more here.
I must add that I do not envy stars when it comes to having a ton of people call your name telling you to look at them so they can take your photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back