Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We Say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We S

You know what I love about that interview? When he talks about Eric/Natalia, he describes it at "flirting." But when he talks about Eric/Calleigh he uses the words "love" and "romance."

:D You'll also notice there's none of that "eh...so I guess I'm sleeping with Cal now? Huh." :lol: :D Which, even to a completely unbiased, non-EN, non-EC fan would sound much more like EC is the one he favors over the two, like EC is the one which to him makes the most sense, since it has been building since the beginning. He seems genuinely excited about this, instead of just blowing it off like it means nothing. Aw. He's such a HipHugger. :D

Write, Caro! Writewritewrite!! :D

I want someone to interview Emily now about the same stuff and see what she has to say!!! :D

Adam does rock and I didn't miss his use of words either; major bonus! :lol: The fact that he *is* so into this will probably work in our favor. If Adam and Emily think things should be sped up then maybe they can influence the writers!! It is also obvious he doesn't want it to be one time thing (ie E/N)....he is thinking long term for these two; another major bonus :lol:

the writers don't drag this 'will they/won't they' thing out too long. It will only get boring then IMO. Also, I wouldn't mind if we got some kind of awkward admission on one for their parts and then next season things are awkward but maybe slowly moving foward.

Adam and Emily are awesome. I'm glad that Adam's wanting this. I hope they finish this off. Adam is right. The show usually fizzles then forgets about it.

drkate, I have seen you around and I knew previously you were a shipper. Come one back. You know you want to.

Aww I was just watching 'Speed Kills' and I had totally forgotten about that scene:

eckiller.jpg

The fun they were having! *sighs nostalgicly*

Oh! Almost forgot to whip Caro again:
domina.gif

Hopefully we will get more scenes like that one in the upcoming eps :D They are sooo cute when they laugh together b/c they look like a couple of love sick school kids :lol:

Hopefully this storyline is too big for them to let fizzle out....plus we would never let that happen :D It's funny that even the actors on the show notice things like that. I wonder what the writers say to them when they brings thing like that up?

Okay, so I come in from school, and started the thread, you have no idead how sad the april fool's thing got me, and then I just started laughing at myself, good one guys.
Gosh, I love how Adam is so excited about E/C, the way he wants to take it, I think it will influence the writers. Wondering what Emily thinks, probably the same. So excited :lol:!!!!

Well, I can't sit down now cause my ass is full of welts.

He wants the writers to take it to the 'extreme.' I wonder what that means. He's talking about them falling in love. Imagine Eric and Calleigh running around with little kids. Aw.

I'm so excited now. Won't be long before someone interviews Emily, I bet. If not CSI Files then E or something.

i know how you felt but i totally forgot it was april fools day and i thought it was real. i can't wait till this ep. the producers have been holding it off to long

newbie here. what ep is that icon you have on your signature from. i don't remeber seein it.

Welcome, tvadict. Just so you know, submitting two posts in a row is against the rules here. But after you make a post, you can edit it using the 'EDIT' button and add whatever you wanna say to your previous post.

If that makes sense. I suck at explaining things.

Jackie's signature is from Man Down.

That picture up ther is really cute. Adam and Emily are having a good time. In the interview Adam said it's weird doing something romantic with someone you've known for awhile. Does that open any doors? :D

I'm glad even Adam notices the flaws of the show. No offense, but Ann Donahue sounds...what's the word? But even Adam was thinking the same thing most of the fans were thinking. He is definetly on our sides. I guess the writers are programmed by something.

They should show us all the bloopers. It sounds like he's having a good time with Emily.

Donahue's just... odd. I don't know. I wonder what she'll say about E/C. Weird that nobody has interviewed her.

I would love to see the bloopers. The humor always gets to me, if it's really funny. Sometimes they laugh at things that aren't funny. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't be surprised if nobody want to interview Ann...

Actually I would like to hear what Ann has to say, especially about E/C b/c obviously it is happening....so I would love to hear what she has to say about it :lol:

As for the bloopers; they need to include those on the DVD's b/c I can only imagine what they might laugh at. Like some of H's one liners....I think it would be impossible to keep a straight face with some of those. Also, as other have said, Anything having to do with Adam and Emily right now as Adam described would be great :D

Sometimes bloopers are laaaaaame. So maybe Adam and Emily are really funny, but no matter what, I wanna see bloopers. :D

I would be surprised if we could get a moan out of Ann. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back