Eric & Calleigh #25 -- Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh #25 -- Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grott

Lol, Caro no dying on us! We need you alive dang it! :D

Leynette thanks for bringing us that "Public Announcement"! I knew something like that would go up sooner or later...works for me! I don't know that I agree that Calleigh should be with "anyone" but Jake...but I obviously agree that she should be NOT with Jake...and as long as that "anyone else" she's with is Eric and only Eric than yeah I am ALL for this! :D

To be honest I don't care if Jake stays (wait don't hang me for that sentence yet! :eek: )...I don't care if Jake stays AS LONG AS Calleigh leaves him to be with Eric...cuz then Jake can feel jealous and do something stupid if he wants or hang around and moon after her...whatever, but we all KNOW once Calleigh leaves him for Eric there is NOTHING Jake will be able to do to get her back...cuz honey Once You've Done Cuban, There Ain't No Returnin'! :devil: Heehee! :D

Shippers of the world unite, eh? It's true I guess. So long as you don't like CaKe, it doesn't matter which ship you happen to sail: Jake needs to go away and stay away. Though I can't see a petition seriously swaying TPTB. Knowing them, they'd probably do just the opposite.

Have you noticed Jake isn't in the second, third or fourth episode of the sixth series guest stars section of the credits though?! This either means he is going off ( PLEASE!!!!) or ( Very unfortunately) he has been made a regular cast member! He is in the fifth which is hopefully where she'll dump him or Eric will give him a good smack! (Which is what he deserves!)

Alwayswrite, I like cake... I just don't like CaKe...it's a fine line :)

But That PA is right, as much as I am sure Johnny Whitworth is a great guy (and a fab acto,r) it is his character we dislike because he is so bad for her.

I guess, in a way, that it is simply the fact that Jake is so diferent to Calleigh that makes her stay with him. It may be a bumpy road but she knows all the turns, she's done them before. With Eric, the tension/pasion could spell a world of trouble and she seems to find it easier to follow the paths she's already taken... Anything to protect herself from getting burned.

But she will, by the Eric flame haha :p. Because let's face it, she's a woman and when Eric's around she, like most of us, turns into a moth. She wont be able to resist for much longer...

And damn Adam is hot on those pics!!!!

Hello from Maryland!! Well my sister had her baby...it is a girl, 7lbs 8oz and 19 inches long!! They are up in the air about the name...nothing like waiting til the last minute huh?!

Jake is an ok looking guy...he is no where near as hot as Eric and JC is not even in the same galaxy of hotness that E/C is in!! So yes the E/C shippers of the world must unite and let the writers know that we want Jake GONE!!

Hey Caro since you are knocking them back...drink an extra one for me ok? :lol: Can't drink this week, I have to watch a 6 yr old and 2 1/2 yr old. I don't think my sister would appreciate it if I did it while anebriated (spelling??) :lol:

NEW THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

I leave for one weekend and there is a new thead!! Gosh we go through these things fast!!

Im not sure who said it but that is defintaly the look of a man in love!!!!!!!

Congrats on your new niece, delkolover! Can we name her?

Here's another one.

ericandcaleigh.jpg

Looks like he's having an orgasm.

Alwayswrite, I like cake... I just don't like CaKe...it's a fine line :)
A fine line indeed. One, a sinfully delicious dessert, the other just a sin :p. Btw, you can call me Ashley or Ash. Easier to work with, no?

Congrats to you and the fam, Delkolover! Have fun babysitting. Don't let the rugrats drive you too crazy.

Eric does look like he's having the big 'O'. And Calleigh managed to get that look with her clothes on. God help him when it comes time to get naked. His nuts will implode.

delkolover said:
Hello from Maryland!! Well my sister had her baby...it is a girl, 7lbs 8oz and 19 inches long!! They are up in the air about the name...nothing like waiting til the last minute huh?!

Jake is an ok looking guy...he is no where near as hot as Eric and JC is not even in the same galaxy of hotness that E/C is in!! So yes the E/C shippers of the world must unite and let the writers know that we want Jake GONE!!

Hey Caro since you are knocking them back...drink an extra one for me ok? :lol: Can't drink this week, I have to watch a 6 yr old and 2 1/2 yr old. I don't think my sister would appreciate it if I did it while anebriated (spelling??) :lol:
Jackie, congrats on the new niece... I'm sure she's beautiful! :D And congrats to your sister for her baby daughter! :D We have a new hiphugger in the family...YAY! Your sister might not appreciate it, but if you're watching a 6 yr. old and a 2 1/2 yr. old at the same time, you'll need more than one drink! :lol:

As for Jake, there is no way in hell he's as hot as Eric! I think Caro said it best. Jake/Calleigh...

midnight_tiptoes said:
couldn't touch Eric/Calleigh with a 1,200ft javelin that had sprints in it and spikes and rockets and was tied to a jaguar that hasn't eaten in three weeks and the jaguar shoots super bees out of his mouth when he growls and the bees have super sonic speed after being experimented on at NASA and the javelin was thrown at E/C by God himself.
I know she was comparing Danny/Lindsay to Eric/Calleigh when she said this, but it works with J/C vs. E/C, too! :D OMG! I want Jake gone now!

_____Skylar said:
Looks like he's having an orgasm.
Sky, that was hilarious! :lol: But it really does look like he's having one and Cal's clothes are still on! :lol: I wonder what he's thinking at that very moment... eyes closed, lips stuck out, Calleigh's lips on his cheek, her hair on he's face... he's definitely concentrating on something! :devil:

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

Yes, yes okay. Jake must go. I still don't find him that bad, but he is now where near as hot as my Eric. I mean, OUR Eric. *clears throat*

Congrats on the new baby niece Jackie!

I think Eric will have to take yoga or something, or do a lot of concentration exercises to get ready for the first time they have sex. If he gets an O face from a kiss on the cheek, I don't wanna know what Calleigh nudity would do to him. Poor baby.

Poor Eric! He's like a million years too young to have a heart attack, but if he's having an orgasm from a kiss on the cheek, he'll probably end up having one! :lol:

All this waiting really sucks! :mad:

You know what I think... I think they're trying to film E/C in bed, but everyone is staring and forgetting to do their jobs, that the damn scene won't get finished! Maybe that's why Jake is still around, cause his smug face can be a filler for some air time! I'm crazy...

Sky, id on't think I've told you how much I love your sig... so I love it! :D

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

Well, Miller said Jake is a complication, a way to make E/C more dramatic. So don't worry, he won't be around long. If J/C were to end up together, then Eric would be the complication, but he's not, it's Jake.

J/C isn't even an independent storyline. It can't stand on its own without Eric. Every time JC has some airtime, Eric is in the periphery in one way or the other, because he's always in Calleigh's mind. May Jake be a fun distraction, but no distraction works forever.

Whoa up there, guys and gals. While the concept is great, there are two major obstacles to this. First, both of them are colleagues with high ethical standards. There are rules stipulating no fraternizing, so they most likely wouldn't no matter how tempted they might be. Second, Calleigh's been hurt a lot recently and needs a little more time to recover. Jake isn't exactly a match, but has interesting possibilities, since he's in a different department.

Why screw up a wonderful friendship with sex? Especially when a break up would cloud the judgment of two of Miami's finest?

I think you might be preaching to the wrong crowd here ;)

Why? Why not? If you love someone, why not give it a shot? It might end up bad, but it might be amazing. Friendship worked for them for a while but now they both want more. And I think they both deserve to be happy and they could be happy together. Everything else, I think Calleigh and Eric are both mature enough to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back