Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Delkolover, thanks for explaining about the mirror thing. I was actually wondering if there's gonna be some touching, that's why I asked if the mirror is narrow (narrow mirror = more touching), but this looks fabulous. I hope they smile at each other, you know one of those flirty smiles they share sometimes? I want one of those. I understand why we talk about things like mirrors and razors. We've been talking so much about the possibility of them getting together, will they - won't they stuff and everything, and now, we know that they will be together, we're finally getting what we've been waiting for for so long that we start to obsess about small things. It's just as understandable as obsessing about a fictional characters romance. :lol: :p

Anyway, I'm gonna go sleep right now and when I wake up I hope to see a lot of posts, especially the one from Jennifer (wink, wink ;)).

I'm holding my fingers crossed for tonight's episode, guys. After all, Corey wrote it.

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

As far as I know we are getting 25 eps and Corey said as of right now the season finale is slated to air on May 18th

I am hoping we get something tonight to at least give us a hint as to whether or not they are indeed together! I think the writers will attempt to drop hints here and there but to think that they aren't already doing it before 719 is just ludicris!! :lol: I mean how they not be when he said he couldn't imagine living his life w/o her? If I were her, I would have jumped his bones the moment the door to my apartment clicked shut!! :lol:

Like Marija said, Corey DID write tonight's ep ;)

3. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Me to delkolover! As soon as he hit the otherside of that door he would be mine! They would have to call for an oxygen bottle by the tme I got done with him! Lol!

I wish that they would show Eric shaving in the mirror and have Calleigh walk in behind hm and when she squeezes by him she suductivle glids her fingertips across his bare back, then he turns and looks at her and she has that playfull seductiive look on her face and locks eyes with him.

Then she reaches and turnes the shower water on and just keeps looking at him and drops her robe in front of him why he is giiving her that I want you look. Then before she gets into the show she looks at him over her shoulder and he doesn't even have to ask her anything and he drops his towl thats around is him and gets in the shower with her. Now thats a hot E/C Scene!!!!!

Thats the way I would write that scene. What do you guys think?

4. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

I second that:devil:

5. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

You know if they wrote that we would not recover at all :lol:

There are so many ways that the bathroom scene can go (of course my way usually ends up in the gutter so I won't go there, but CSISDFlash pretty much summed up the PG-13 version of it.

I really, really hope that we don't have to wait until next month for any indication. Give me something, anything tonight. I'll beg if I have to. :lol:

6. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yes there are many ways it could go but I have told you exactly how it will go ;).

She is brushing her teeth, then we flash to Ryan. Then we flash back to Eric shaving, she brushes by, they share the mirror for a moment while he finishes shaving and she puts the final touches on her makeup and then their cells ring letting them know that there is a call. Pretty much the end of the scene. ;)

It could change but as of right now...that is all we are getting.

7. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

My shipper heart will be content :adore:

Thanks for the spoilers delkolover, I think my weekend would have been a lot worse if I hadn't read them. :thumbsup:

8. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

Ah well. I just hope we get something good in 716 after the detention center. Since Corey did right this episode tonight, hopefully we'll have something good for all us E/C fans! I honestly dont know how I survive when there isnt episodes for 3 weeks.

In 720, I really hope that in that scene, they give each other looks or something when they're in the bathroom. Like guilty smirks or something. I'm thinking that in 719 when they "talk about it tonight", we'll end with them or something, and then start with the aftermath of 719. :devil:

9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

aww she squeezes by...hand on back :adore: I want to see looks between them. Cute, flirty, EC looks :).

I really am curious to know whose place they are at.

10. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

WOW!:eek: I luv you people, you just made my night. Now unfortunately I might not be able to sleep. I luv your point of view CSISDFlash!:lol:

Things to look out for:

~Some EC moments in the epi tonight
    ~And P Diddy's mispronounced words:guffaw:

11. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

Calleigh is someone who I really hope we get to see relax now. She is always so uptight.

But, then again, I guess I would be too with a drinking dad, hagens death, peter elliot who was engaged, and kind of played her, jake playing with her heart, being kidnapped, her lab catching fire, almost run over on her day off, being run off the road, and almost dying from smoke inhalation.

GOSH! They sure have done a lot to her character!:cardie:

I hope that in dating eric :)thumbsup: when did we think we'd get to say that?!)...She releases more, and lets down this brick wall she's built. I hope she acts casual with eric, since he has been there, and just really wants her to open up to him. Eric really has never loved a woman like this as far as we know, and Calleigh really only went far with Jake as far as we know. Hopefully, in these next few episodes and leading up to the scene with calleigh and eric in the bathroom, we'll get to see her hopefully open up more and just be with eric.

I am really hoping for a scene (i dont know when we'd get it, but ive always picture this scene) where theyre lying on a couch in front of the tv or the fireplace, with calleighs back against eric, their fingers intertwined, and theyre just being there together, and erics saying sweet things. That's a perfect E/C scene right there :)

12. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Just saw the episode, good news Eric and Calleigh do have lots of scenes together. The bad news, it's all work related. No talk of romance, nothing. The episode is a good watch though.

13. Ayana

Ayana Hit and Run

:lol::guffaw: I will definently be looking out for those two things. I'm really excited for tonights episode but at the same time I dont want to be disapointed if we dont get any E/C scenes.

If Eric and Calleigh are sharing a bathroom would that imply he stayed over the night? Hmmmmm

14. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Dang! We are going to have to wait even longer here in the US for this episode. Obama is giving a news conference.
    Guess I'm going to be tired for work tomorrow! :p

15. SomewhereApart

SomewhereApart Prime Suspect

The address is only scheduled for a half-hour, and I think whatever is normally on at that time just got bumped for the week. According to my DVR, Miami is still scheduled for 10pm ET.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.