Episode 7x24 'Dissolved' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

H had evidence from Ron's shoe that had gotten caught on the bumper of the car that Kathleen Newberry drowned in.

Speaking of which, think Ron Saris will be wearing those white shoes again? YEESH!! :eek::wtf:

Just a thought, now that you mention it, HnSFan. Somebody better go back and check the evidence room. Did anything disappear from that particular case?

Just a thought, now that you mention it, HnSFan. Somebody better go back and check the evidence room. Did anything disappear from that particular case?
Well right now the question should be "did they bring all the evidences at the lab?" b/c I really have the impression Eric didn't bring that clorophormed towel back at the lab :shifty:. This may be one of the reasons why it always seems they can't prove anything against my beloved Ron :shifty:

Well right now the question should be "did they bring all the evidences at the lab?" b/c I really have the impression Eric didn't bring that clorophormed towel back at the lab :shifty:
Flo, I've kept that "towel moment" in the back of my mind since that episode!!! I really wish they'd dig into Katheleen's case again & finally pin Ron for it, but I kinda think it was tptb's intension to have it unsolved. Chances are, KN's death fell into the continuity hole. I'd be pleasantly surprised if they brought it back up though.

Then again I think the writers wanted to leave us with suspence since the season opener so and keep him more on the show, that's why they try not to frame him for anything major that could tie him to a case and possibly put him away for ever, cause then the two last epis wouldnt have him in there.

I just want to know one thing - will this be the last of Julia? I'm sick of her and she's taking focus off of where Horatio NEEDS to be directing his love interest - towards YELINA!!! I can't stand Julia - she's a stinking rotten match for Horatio - he does not need another broken woman in his life... he needs someone who can stand her own ground and Yelina is that lady - unless they bring in some new character to sweep the man off his feet... but get the blonde "B" out of the picture - she's a crappy actor and just doesn't fit the type of lady Horatio needs... I don't give a rat's behind if she's Kyle's mother or not... Yelina runs circles around her hands down...

PLEASE - no more JULIA!!!:scream:

I don't care much for the Julia character, however, I don't think the actress is that bad. She was excellent on Saved By The Bell. I think she's a pretty good actress considering that in one of the promo pics for this episode where she's looking at Tara, if looks could kill, Tara would be dead on the floor by the way Julia's looking at her. I think the silent acting, with facial expressions is sometimes harder to do than the verbal acting. She may be better at the nonverbal than the verbal. But, I don't honestly think she's a bad actress.

I think this'll be the last we see of her character, at least for a while. I think she'll probably end up in the psych ward or something for a while. I don't think she'll be back next season... at least not in the beginning. Maybe she's make one or two appearanced mid season or something. I think they will write her off in a way that she could return.

Same possibly with Tara. If Tara's stealing is found out in this ep and if because of that she's fired... I still think it might be possible in the future to have someone visit her to get her professional opinion about a victim's COD or something to that effect. Kind of like how they did with Zach on Bones after he was a arrested and put in a psych ward.

Horatio NEEDS to be directing his love interest - towards YELINA!!!

I'm so with you, Arcadian7. What they did to Yelina was a shame. In the early years, Yelina was a smart, tough go-getter of a cop who could still work alongside Horatio. But then she just seemed to need Horatio to rescue her from Rick and from Ray Jr.'s tantrums. Then, in "Resurrection", it's as though there was never anything between them ever.

If they do bring her back, I really wish they'd do something with that.

I know that Stetler will be in this episode mainly because of the Dr. Price drug thing, but I can't help but wonder when he (or anyone else in the team for that matter) will find out about Calleigh and Eric. Maybe in the finally. I can see Stetler finding out and forcing one of them to switch shifts. This episode seems to be a good one. I think this will be the end of Julia...at least for a while, and maybe the end of Ron (hopefully).
I am looking forward to the final two episods, but I am not looking forward to Miami Withdraw for the summer!

A lot of people talk about E/C and what Rick Stetler might do. In "Deep Freeze" I guess the writers sort of left that open, or else it was just one more thing they forgot to follow up on. If you look back, note that Rick said PENDING rules about the no-fraternization policy. In other words, nothing's really been put into place yet. He was really giving Delko a heads-up. Jake's decision to back away from Calleigh left a lot to the imagination. Maybe he was more spooked by Rick than Delko was, but I digress.

I guess we'll find out. Somehow I don't think everything's going to get resolved in one epi.

A lot of people talk about E/C and what Rick Stetler might do. In "Deep Freeze" I guess the writers sort of left that open, or else it was just one more thing they forgot to follow up on. If you look back, note that Rick said PENDING rules about the no-fraternization policy. In other words, nothing's really been put into place yet. He was really giving Delko a heads-up. Jake's decision to back away from Calleigh left a lot to the imagination. Maybe he was more spooked by Rick than Delko was, but I digress.

I guess we'll find out. Somehow I don't think everything's going to get resolved in one epi.
Yes, he said that, bt if rule not work, why EC hide their relationship? I hope Rick find out, i wanna see what EC do if it's happen.

Yes, he said that, bt if rule not work, why EC hide their relationship? I hope Rick find out, i wanna see what EC do if it's happen.

That was my thought too. Why are Eric and Calleigh hiding their relationship? In "Target Specific", Calliegh was worried when Eric told her that they are being watched. When Calleigh responded, she looked around and lowered her voice, obviously worried, and said "Somebody knows about us?". Why the secret if the no-frat rule was not in place. Maybe Eric and Calleigh think it is. I think that it should be brought up in the season finale. It would be a good cliff hanger for Stetler to split them up. However, when season 8 begins, Horatio will get them back together. Just a thought!

That was my thought too. Why are Eric and Calleigh hiding their relationship? In "Target Specific", Calliegh was worried when Eric told her that they are being watched. When Calleigh responded, she looked around and lowered her voice, obviously worried, and said "Somebody knows about us?". Why the secret if the no-frat rule was not in place. Maybe Eric and Calleigh think it is. I think that it should be brought up in the season finale. It would be a good cliff hanger for Stetler to split them up. However, when season 8 begins, Horatio will get them back together. Just a thought!
I like this scenario, but without last part :p If they break up it's better be forever, if not, we get more soap opera in season 8

Do we have to put our thoughts in spoilers boxes? :confused:

I think they're hidding their relationship b/c it's their personal life, and they separate their work and personal life, and I respect that!

But, back to the subject ;)
I am really looking foward to see this epi, I can't wait to Rick back YAY :D

Do we have to put our thoughts in spoilers boxes? :confused:

I think they're hidding their relationship b/c it's their personal life, and they separate their work and personal life, and I respect that!

But, back to the subject ;)
I am really looking foward to see this epi, I can't wait to Rick back YAY :D
They act like they afraid if someone find out. Like they scared if someone find out and trouble begins.

But you are right, we should discuss new ep here, not EC relationship with their fears ;)

Love your banner, Orla Dark. Ryan wearing latex gloves while on the phone? Is that supposed to be safe phone sex? :guffaw:

Just a thought: Unless they're going to start a bunch of new story arcs for S8, I don't know how they're going to pull it off with just one epi left.

I can't wait to Rick back YAY

Please let there be another good H/Stetler p*ssing contest. I've missed those.

Back