Episode 7x09 - 'Power Trip' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Ohhhhh myyyyy goooooddddd :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Eric is sooooo.... OMG !!! That muscles kill me :lol: I can't stop watchin' it :drool:

I love the Calleigh's scenes, I mean see her without the work clothes is awesome :D:D
'bout the shoes, maybe it's Emily shoes and Nike ones, she went to a Nike marathon so.. ;)

It's gonna be soooo freakin' awesome eppy :lol:

Jeeze aren't these Eric/Adam crazy fans supposed to post themselves drooling on the Adam theard? Seriously, all that drooling is messing up the floor. Am I the only one cleaning this mess up? LOL:guffaw:

He is so hot though...

(runs off to watch extended promo)

I wouldn't call Emily skinny. Maybe athletic and toned. Face it, she's a runner, swims regularly (found out in an interview about Going Under) and Jon Togo once said that the back seat of her car looks like a sporting goods store. Apparently she works hard to keep in shape.

I wouldn't call Emily skinny. Maybe athletic and toned. Face it, she's a runner, swims regularly (found out in an interview about Going Under) and Jon Togo once said that the back seat of her car looks like a sporting goods store. Apparently she works hard to keep in shape.

Well...I meant thin. Not like...scary skinny. I meant skinny like in shape.

Anyway, if anyone's seen the official details on the main page, it says that Little-Look-A-Like's name is Billy. Rachel is the name of another character. I figured it was probably a typo. All is well! :)

Thanks for the preview texmex327:thumbsup:

And here is a sneak peek of Calleigh :p
CLIP

Did I just see the whole team in ONE scene?????? :eek: :eek: Well except Natalia but still more than two. I actually screamed at my computer! The personal clips look great, it's something they definitely should've done sooner.

Thanks for the preview texmex327:thumbsup:

And here is a sneak peek of Calleigh :p
CLIP

Did I just see the whole team in ONE scene?????? :eek: :eek: Well except Natalia but still more than two. I actually screamed at my computer! The personal clips look great, it's something they definitely should've done sooner.

I agree....they should have done a shirtless Eric in season 1 :drool:

If I were a writer I would have him walk around naked in every episode.

For me it would be very bad (sorry, i just don't like Eric :rolleyes: at all)

Naked Ryan? Yeah, for one (two, many) moment please :drool: (i know someone don't like Ryan and it was not good for them, like for me naked Eric ;))
It's sad we don't see how Ryan get call on work in those spoiler vid, so i can't wait to see ep and finally see him with Billy! :)

Are they going to show ALL of them being called in? Like, including Natalia and Horatio? Frank? Probably not Frank but we can hope.

Now come on... Why would they show us Frank? You know he actually lives at the Lab... :guffaw:

*I wish they'd give Frank his own story line. It'd be great. Rex Linn is a good actor, and he should get more of a chance to show it off.:rolleyes:

I agree....they should have done a shirtless Eric in season 1 :drool:

I like the way you think. ;)

I am psyched for this episode. I really hope it doesn't disappoint.

Now come on... Why would they show us Frank? You know he actually lives at the Lab... :guffaw:

*I wish they'd give Frank his own story line. It'd be great. Rex Linn is a good actor, and he should get more of a chance to show it off.:rolleyes:

Frank's not a CSI and therefore doesn't work in the lab - he's a cop only. If anyone is living at the lab, it's Horatio - just too dedicated!!! The man needs to take a vacation... send him my way!

Would love to see Frank have a story line of his own... he's a great addition to the group and works well with all the CSIs - love the periodic banter between he and Ryan!! He's like Papa Bear there and a load of fun! All the characters are worthy folks and all deserve a story line... guess we just have to be patient and hope TPTB hear us out... Frank's awesome!

Papa Bear?
Love it!

Tripp is great! Maybe we'll see more of him then in the last few episodes.
He's gotten short changed since "Resurection."
I don't think we'll see him at home tonight though. I think its just the three primary CSIs, Calleigh, Delko, and Ryan.

Back