Episode #520 'Rush' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

ThumpyG42

~Nocturnal Jenn~
Premium Member
Information courtesy of The Futon Critic.

CSI: MIAMI
Air Date: Monday, April 16, 2007
Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#520) "Rush"

THE CSIs INVESTIGATE A CELEBRITY REHAB CENTER WHERE THE THERAPEUTIC CONFESSING OF WRONGS MAY HAVE LEAD TO A MOVIE STAR'S MURDER, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, APRIL 16, 10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT

"Rush" -- Horatio and the team investigate a movie star's death while he was in a celebrity rehab center and on the verge of exposing some damaging secrets, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, April 16 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:

Horatio Caine: David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne: Emily Procter
Eric Delko: Adam Rodriguez
Alexx Woods: Khandi Alexander
Ryan Wolfe: Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp: Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista: Eva La Rue

RECURRING CAST:

Dan Cooper: Brendan Fehr

GUEST CAST:

Holly Reese: Alice Greczyn
Brody Lassiter: Nick Steele
Eddie Corbett: Adam LaVorgna
Peter Ashford: Phil Morris
Rod Vickers: Steve Bacic
Jerry Simmons: Myk Watford
Jolene Kitt: Samantha Streets
Director: Jennifer Sommerfield
Elvina: Ari Graynor
Newsman: John Burke
Newswoman #1: Tina Battaglia
Newswoman #2: Erica Shaffer
Counselor: Jo Anderson
Patient #1: Serria Tawan
Patient #2: Tomm Bauer
Patient #3: Jesse Caron

Written by: Ildy Modrovich & Krystal Houghton

Directed by: Sam Hill

Cooper!

Okay, well I have to hug my precious Hollywood goodbye. But Hollywood rehab in Miami? Sounds about right. I'm super-excited for this episode, it hold promise and seems different. I'm gonna miss ya Hollywood. *loans away Hollywood* Stars in rehab! Woohoo!

Speak the truth, Lilly!!! This epi should be good only for the reason that "Hollywood is coming to Miami!" and "Stars in rehab!" :lol:

~~Ally

Probably about something being addicting or 'that's a wrap' b/c they find the body on a movie set.

I think it is funny that they are doing a 'ripped from the headlines' type of story being that they wanted a Brittney type actress and it takes place in rehab. Dick Wolfe make a fortune on this type of theme :lol:

The Britney actress looks so much LIKE Britney. I had to do a double take.

I can see H's one liner as "That's a wrap," or something else that relates to Hollywood.

Lilly-thanks for loaning out Hollywood. ;) I think this will make for a great episode.

Hey Cooper's here! Ya think he'll have a seperate scene with Cal?

Ooo i wonder what H's line will be this time. *runs through possibilties* (Peace out, As hot...as soup, etc.) :lol:

Happilyhappily, how do you know that she looks SO much like Spears? Where did you get this picture?

if you go to TV.com there is a one minute video preview of a scene from the episode....you see the girl there and she really does look like Brittney.

wow...brittney look-a-like shaves her head? are they serious? nonetheless sounds like an interesting episode and cooper is gonna be on. yay!

Yeah! Imma happy! I love Cooper!

You are too right, Heather. That actress is a bit too Britney-ish!

I will be laughing so hard if H's one-liner is "That's a wrap." Boy, would that be a good one! :lol:

~~Ally

so excited for this episode lol i wonder if they would have a copy of DC in the rehab too just to see if us fans would catch it lol i mean it is full of celebraties but i doubt DC would ever be in a rehab center

ok just ignore me but i am totally excited for this epsode cant wait!!

-jessica

HAHA that would be AWESOME if they had one of the cast members play both their character and their real life self on the show!!!! and CSI_pinoy i love your icon!!! it's hilarious!!!!!

csi_pinoy if you go to CBS they show the preview for the episode. The britney look alike looks shockingly like Britney. They are even imitating her shaving her head. That had to take guts for that actress.

Tv.com Also has a minute preview that shows her more indepth.

she really does look a lot like her!!!! and CSI_pinoy very time i read the Wannabe line in your icon i instantly think of Speed in the ep "Wannabe" Speed Rules!!!!!!

Back