Episode #513 'Throwing Heat' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

ThumpyG42

~Nocturnal Jenn~
Premium Member
Sorry for the delay in posting this, y'all. I meant to get it up last night.

Info courtesy of The Futon Critic.

CSI: MIAMI
Air Date: Monday, January 22, 2007
Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#513) "Throwing Heat"

HORATIO AND THE BOMB SQUAD MUST DEACTIVATE A BOMB WHEN TRIPP STEPS ON A LAND MINE WHILE INVESTIGATING A CRIME SCENE, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, JAN. 22, 10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT

"Throwing Heat" -- Horatio and the bomb squad must deactivate a bomb when Tripp steps on a land mine while investigating a crime scene, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Jan. 22 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Joe Chappelle directed the episode written by Krystal Houghton.

Tripp steps on the land mine while investigating the death of a Cuban refugee who is killed by one after stepping on shore. Now, Horatio and the bomb squad must work to defuse the mine before it detonates. Meanwhile, after protecting a woman in the midst of a domestic dispute with her husband, Delko is slapped with a $250,000 law suit by the wife who set him up.

SERIES REGULARS:

Horatio Caine: David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne: Emily Procter
Eric Delko: Adam Rodriguez
Alexx Woods: Khandi Alexander
Ryan Wolfe: Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp: Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista: Eva La Rue

RECURRING CAST:

Dan Cooper: Brendan Fehr

GUEST CAST:

Ario Pastano: Brandon Michael Vayda
Roberto Chavez: Victor Webster
Vince Henney: Dewey Weber
Carmen Henney: Eve Mauro
Barry Ellis: Maury Sterling
Jorge Zamareno: Walter Perez
Walter Dunley: Tom Kiesche
Lou Pennington: Charlie Weber
Alejandro Moyano: Juan Fernandez
Miguel Santora: Alejandro Furth
Guillermo: Byron Quiros
Bomb Tech: Tom McCafferty
Young Woman: Monica Herman
Officer: Austin Priester

The promo for this looks really awesome, I hope I remember to watch :lol:

It's so action packed, Im sure it'll be really good episode. Plus, Ryan looked really hot :devil: :lol:

Ryan running + Ryan yelling = Me being very excited for the episode. :p :devil:

I also want to see what happens to Tripp.

I can't wait to see how Eric handles being sued! Poor guy can't catch a break!!! :lol:

I doubt they are going to blow up Frank but it will be interesting to see how they handle it!

I'm not sure I'm crazy about these new "the abused wife is the baddie" stories.
Not that Natalia was pictured as the baddie, but she went back to her husband.......

And now the wife sets Eric up.

I see a slight arc of negative stories here........

The sad thing is that the con-artist will use whatever is necassary to get what they want. Sad to say that these are the kind of woman that make it harder for true honest victims to get justice.

As for Natalia going back to her ex, she loved the man that he was when he wasn't hitting her, when he wasn't turning to that darkside.

So long as Frank doesn't take his foot off the landmine, he may be OK (or is that another 'urban myth'?)

If you'd have asked me a week ago, I would have the opposite opinion, but now I really hope they do some kind of depression storyline with Eric. Too much awful stuff has gone on with him now for it to just be ingnored. We need some kind of reaction from the guy.

But yeah, he really can't catch a break. I keep saying it, but I really hope something nice happens to him soon and he gets to be happy for a while; same with Calleigh. Both of them have been pretty down and out of luck for quite some time, I miss the early seasons where things weren't quite so bad. I really, really love angst, but enough is enough already!

The really frustrating part, being in the UK, I can access the previews or 'Coming up on Monday's show', but not the epis. Oh well, just have to wait, I suppose, either till it airs on 5US on Sky or the series is released on DVD.

*And my favourite syaing is 'Couldn't win an argument'*

This episode looks good, for once. I hope Tripp doesn't get really hurt by the land mind, cause those things blow off limbs and kill people. It would make me cry to see Tripp get hurt.

*tear*

Eric yelling and with the little cut above his eye, SO SEX-AY!

And Calleigh's got the curly hair back. I think I might die from the sexinest of this episode. Plus, the things blowing up. Oh, my God, I might not make it through.

Megan :lol:

Eric looking sexy yelling and things blowing up....sounds like a good time in Miami!!

Here is to thinking that the good ol times are back in Miami....at least for this episode anyhow :D

I am glad this season is taking a turn for the better. It is making up for last season. I can't wait for tomorrow, this ep is going to be action packed, hopefully.

MegantheMonster said:
And Calleigh's got the curly hair back. I think I might die from the sexinest of this episode. Plus, the things blowing up. Oh, my God, I might not make it through.

You mean the whore hairstyle?

I'm sorry but last time she really looked like someone's paid date :rolleyes:

Back