"Ending Happy" Discussion *Spoilers*

I am not an expert, but the ones I have found on the internet show they have feathers. Here is one from the BassPro.com website:
884-955-02.jpg

Last time when I was doing archery, I remember the woman showing us the anatomy of the arrow. I think she said that the feathers compress in the air. They are extremely sharp when flying through the air, though- I cut my finger on the feathers of one of my arrows. From what I can tell, the arrow would leave really small cuts, especially if it was traveling fast. The cuts probably weren't very noticable and didn't show up on the body. Skin is also really elastic, too, so the spot where the cuts would be may have been covered up.

REPEAT! Airing On Thursday October 25, 2007 at 9:00 pm est.

Episode Title: (#721) "Ending Happy"
THE CSI TEAM INVESTIGATES THE CASE OF A PAST-HIS-PRIME BOXER WHO WAS MURDERED AT A BROTHEL WHERE HE LIVED AND TRAINED.[/b] -- In their attempt to identify the murderer of a has-been boxer who lived among a group of prostitutes who detested him, the CSIs must establish which of several life-threatening acts against him in one night actually killed him.
For more info as to guest cast and links see page/post one of this thread. Thank you.

I'm looking forward to see Nick trying so hard not to laugh when speaking with the barman again

although this episode and case are way weird, I love this ep. for obvious reasons first and then, too, for the fact that all the characters are HILARIOUS!!!

This ep. was crazy, off the wall, but funny in a bizzare way, all losers and low-lifes :confused: and Happy, couldn't kill the guy to save their lives :D Brass is fantastic! "I love you both" :lol:

I love this episode. CSI makes great dark humor episodes like season six's Rashomama. The scenes are so funny I laughed out loud so hard I almost fell off the couch.

Notable funny scenes:
- Grissom and Sara talking about the poopl temperature and hookers
- Grissom taking a sample of DNA. Be still my beating heart.
- Brass: "Do I look like Paula Abdul to you?" Priceless.
- Doc Robbins calling Brass each time to tell him about the cause of death
- Grissom and Sara talking about sex
- Sara: "Keep the faith, Milton." Love that scene.
- Grissom showing his michevious side when he and Brass eavesdrop on Binky and Doris
- Cause of Death: Fell of a chair

Love this ep! Hope they continue to do episodes like this. :D

The funniest part in that whole episode, to me, is when the hooker chick says "I popped his man-cherry!" Oh, jebus, I bust out laughing every time. :D

I have to say that this episode is one of my favorites from last season. I love it they do comedy type episodes. I have seen this one numerous times and laugh every time.

Okay untacking this thread please feel free to continue the discussion and have a good day!

Back