Emily/Calleigh #13 - SuperCalleighfragilisticexpeEmilicious!

Hurray!!
Thanks so much for the info! The most important thing that the baby is fine and healthy! I really don't like the name, means something awful in my language, but doesn't matter. It's after her grandma, I get it.
So glad she will be back soon too:) Hope for some EC action...

In my language if you take one "p" it means belly or something else not so nice :p But I guess my name could mean something weird in some language around the world :lol:.

o
Oh that was sweet and nice at the same time. Mostly the baby - news. A little girl - so sweet.

The interaction between Adam and Emily also nice. I think the rest of the cast will join the congrets later. I will post the rest of my joyness in as to Em and Adam in the correct tread ;). --------Some af you know I might go a little overboard on that one....

Congrats to Emily and Paul!! Glad to see that she will only miss an epsiode.Eventually ,I plan to catch up with Miami and would like to see her as much as posible.

I keep checking to see if there would be news about Emily giving birth and I am glad to know everything is ok. Congrats Emily!!!

I was starting to get worried too. But I'm really happy for Emily and Paul! Also I'm so excited for Emily to be back on the show full time. Time for butt kicking Calleigh to come back! And def time for more EC!!! LOL

I miss Calleigh in the field drawing her gun and being all bad a**. That part of the show has really been lacking this season.

Back