Dont You Realize? ( Crossover with Miami & NY )

Kaunis Mies

Pathologist
Pairing : Nick & Karly
Other fic people: All three crews from Vegas,Miami and NY
Summary: Horatio Caine gets a phone call from his sister telling him that Karly has disappeared without a trace and will Karly be found alive?
Chapter Notes : Horatio's niece Karly disappears and it's up to Horatio and the team to find her. Will Karly be found alive and what does Nick have to do with it?
Story Notes: Karly Taylor disappears without a trace and can Horatio and his fellow CSI's find Karly before it's too late? Horatio has help from CSI's in Las Vegas Nevada.

Chapter One

A perfect summer's day in Miami but behind closed doors things were set to send people into a frantic search as an 18 year old girl called Karly Taylor leaves home with all her stuff and hasnt been seen since.

Karly's mom Laura phoned her brother Horatio to ask for help and Horatio asks Laura " What's wrong?" and Laura tells Horatio " Karly's gone and i dont know where she is" and Horatio tells Laura " I'll help you find Karly" and Horatio informs his team " We have a case to find my niece Karly".

( With Karly )

Karly had took a bus all the way to Las Vegas and met up with her boyfriend of 3 years Nick Stokes, who was glad to see Karly and both walked out to Nick's car and made the drive along the Strip to Nick's apartment where Karly would live with Nick.

( Miami )

Horatio tried ringing Karly but nothing and Horatio hoped that Karly was ok but Karly's mom Laura was at Miami Dade PD talking to Horatio who asked " Did Karly have a boyfriend?", Laura tells Horatio " There was a guy called Nick something but Karly never said what his surname was" then Calleigh knocks on Horatio's door and Horatio says " Enter" and so Calleigh walks in and tells Horatio " Karly was spotted at the local bus station catching a bus with all her stuff" then Horatio asks Calleigh " Where was the bus heading?" and Calleigh responds " The bus was heading to Las Vegas in Nevada".

End Notes: Horatio heads to Las Vegas with Laura & Calleigh in the hope of finding Karly and seeing who this guy Nick really is. Will they find Karly and Nick?

Last edited:
Yeah i have this on another forum and here's chapter two:

Chapter 2

( Las Vegas )

Karly and Nick arrived home and entered the apartment and before Karly could put her stuff down, Nick hugged Karly and told her " I love you" which made Karly smile and so Karly tells Nick " I love you too" then both Nick and Karly ended up getting passionate below the covers of Nick's double bed to which Karly would enjoy sleeping in it with Nick.

( Flashback to Karly meeting Nick for the first time )

Karly had went to Las Vegas for a fortnight's holiday with her friends Leah, Jess and Nicola who were excited about their holiday away from their parents and once in Las Vegas, Karly knew that this was gonna be the best holiday she's ever had and one guy called Nick was eyeing Karly up who had noticed Nick and they went out that day and Nick took Karly to the beach and Nick realised that Karly was the one for him and Nick asked Karly " Will you be mine?" then Karly tells Nick " Of course i'll be yours", so Nick gave Karly his mobile number and this made Karly happy that she was dating Nick and on the final night Nick and Karly slept together.

( End of Flashback )

( Miami Dade PD )

Horatio had decided to see if he could find out who this Nick guy was and it was puzzling him so much that even Calleigh noticed Horatio's mood and asked Horatio " This case is really getting to you isnt it?" and so Horatio tells Calleigh " I'm stressed so bad and all i wanna do is get Karly back and i guess we all have to go down to Las Vegas" and so the following day Horatio,Laura and Calleigh all headed to Las Vegas in the hope of tracing Karly and bringing her home to Miami.

( Las Vegas )

Horatio and the others had arrived and made their way to LVPD to ask for help from Gil Grissom who agreed to help Horatio to find Karly before it's too late and Grissom sees Nick and tells him " Come here a second" and Nick enters Grissom's office, then Karly's mom Laura whispers to Horatio " That could be the guy who has Karly" and so Horatio asks Nick " Is Karly Taylor your girlfriend?" and Nick responds to Horatio " So what if she is?", Horatio tells Nick " You took her away from her family back in Miami" but Nick answers " Karly wanted to be with me here in Vegas and she knew that she wanted to leave Miami as she needed to be with me" and Nick walks back out of Grissom's office angry with what Horatio had said.

( Nick's Apartment after shift )

Nick arrives home and walks inside to find Karly on the sofa holding a testing kit which proved that Karly was expecting Nick's child and so Nick sits down beside Karly who shows Nick the result to which Nick twigged that it happened on Karly's secret visit three months before and Nick asks Karly " Are you gonna keep the baby?" to which Karly looks at Nick and tells him " Yeah i am but it's gonna be hard for my mom and Horatio to accept" and this was gonna be hard for both Karly and Nick when they confess about the baby.

How will Laura and Horatio take the news?

Well it's a Nick centric fic but Ryan will appear later on when things get fun but until then and i'm on a fan forum for a band and this fic is on it

Chapter 3 ( some swearing )

( Las Vegas )

Nick takes Karly into LVPD so Horatio can talk to her and also to find out if Nick forced her to come to Las Vegas and once in LVPD, Karly's mom Laura sees her missing daughter walking side by side with Nick who had his left arm around Karly and resting it on her baby bump and Laura runs to Karly and trys to hug her but Karly pushes her away and stays close to Nick who keeps both arms around Karly to protect her and Laura cant understand why Karly wont let her own mom near her and Laura shouts at Nick " This is all your fucking fault and she doesnt deserve you!!!" and so Karly shouts " I'm pregnant with Nick's child and stay the hell away from me!!" which came as a shock to Karly's mom and also Horatio.

( Horatio talks to Karly )

Horatio talks to Karly in the break room and so Horatio asks Karly " Did Nick force you to come here to Vegas?" and to which Karly tells her uncle " Fuck no, i wanted to live with Nick so i came to Vegas in order to be with the man i love" and Karly gets up and walks out of the room and her mom Laura watches Karly walk into Nick's arms and Nick hugs Karly then they share a loving kiss in front of Karly's mom and uncle Horatio.

Nick keeps a hold of an upset Karly and Nick tells Karly " I promise you it'll be ok" and Karly tells Nick " I hope so and i dont wanna lose you" and so Nick rubs Karly's back softly with his left hand which was seen by Laura and Horatio who realised that Karly was happier in Vegas with Nick and they found it hard to watch and left for Miami along with Calleigh who saw everything from the shadows and saw the way Nick loved Karly.

Yup i write fan fics on forums all the time and here's the next part :

Chapter 4

( Nick and Karly's apartment )

Nick was at home with Karly who was resting after having fun after going ten pin bowling with Nick and the other CSI's at their local bowling alley and both Nick and Karly sneaked off to have alone time and to Karly's shock, Nick got down on one knee and asked Karly " Will you marry me?" and Nick looked into Karly's eyes searching for an answer and Karly tells Nick " Yes i'll marry you" and Nick stands up and wraps both arms around Karly and tells her " You've made me the happiest guy in the world" and Nick shares a kiss with Karly who was now his fiancee.

Nick and Karly headed off back home without the others noticing that they left and now back at home, Nick and Karly were on the sofa with Karly leaning against Nick's chest and there was music playing in the background while Nick and Karly were enjoying their alone time together and it was a special night as Nick gave Karly an 24carat engagement ring with dark sapphires around the 3 diamonds and Karly tells Nick " I love it and i love you" and Nick smiled and told Karly " I love you too sweetheart".

It was getting late at night so both Karly and Nick headed to bed and once they got into bed, Nick opens his arms and Karly cuddles into Nick who kisses Karly on the forehead and wraps the duvet over the both of them and Karly rests her hand across Nick's stomach and falls asleep while Nick looks at Karly and sees that she is asleep, Nick rests his head gently next to Karly's.

Morning came and neither Nick or Karly wanted to get up so they had a nice lie in until 11am then Karly's phone started ringing and Nick passed Karly her phone and Karly looked at the caller id and saw that it was her mom and Karly rejected the call from her mom.

Nick hugs Karly while in the kitchen and Karly smiles at Nick who asks " Who called you earlier?" and Karly tells Nick " Just my mom and i dont even wanna talk to her ever again" and Nick wrapped both arms around Karly and tells her "I understand that you dont wanna speak to her after what she did and it was not right by trying to split us up".

Nick and Karly head to Texas to tell Nick's family their news.........

Oh just like me. But recently I can't get myself on the pen to finish my existing fics on fic forum but I'm itching to write a fic here and on other forum which has almost died from poor visits from their members except me.
I might write a fic on this forum tho.
---
Double aww :) So sweet;)

Chapter 5

(part 1)

( Las Vegas )

Nick and Karly had gotten over what had happened the days before and Nick suggested to Karly about taking a holiday to Texas and Karly agreed with Nick to have time away from Vegas and Nick tells Karly " My family live in Texas and i would love you to finally meet them" and Karly tells Nick " I'd love to meet your parents and hope they like me" and Nick hugs Karly and tells her " Of course my parents will like you and they will see how happy i am with you".

( Texas )

Nick and Karly had arrived in Texas and were heading towards the ranch where Nick grew up in the early days and Karly tells Nick " I'm nervous about meeting you parents" to which Nick hugs his fiancee and tells her that it will be ok and Karly smiles at Nick who sees the ranch and drives in to the yard and parks the SUV and both Karly and Nick get out and get their stuff when Nick's mother Jillian comes outside and sees her son with his girlfriend.

Jillian had no idea that Karly was pregnant but Nick was gonna tell his parents that day and so Nick and Karly entered the ranch and Nick led Karly to his old room where they unpacked their stuff and shared a heartwarming moment together which was seen by Nick's mother who knew that Nick was finally happy and wondered why Nick didnt tell her about Karly.

( Nick reveals Karly's pregnancy )

Nick sits his parents down in the livingroom and walks back over to Karly and wraps both arms around her and then Nick tells his parents " Karly's almost 5 months pregnant and also i've asked Karly to become my wife and she has agreed to be the next Mrs Stokes" and Jillian got up and gave her son a hug and also hugged Karly as well then tells her " Welcome to the family" and this made Karly smile and she thanked Jillian and Bill for the lovely welcome into the Stokes family.

Chapter 5

( part 2 )

( Texas )

Nick and Karly were having a great time in Texas and they were staying there for a few weeks and Jillian asks Nick " Why did you never tell us about Karly?" and so Nick explains " I guess that i didnt know how you would feel about it and Karly's my world and even our unborn child too and i'm sorry". Jillian nodded her head and tells Nick " It's ok and dont let her go" and Nick nods at his mom who smiles at her son, then Nick hears Karly laughing and goes to find out why and Nick finds Karly in their room and Nick asks Karly " What's funny?" and Karly looks up at Nick and tells him " Our baby just kicked ".

Nick put his hand on Karly's bump and their baby kicked again and Nick smiled that his unborn child was kicking for the first time and Karly hugged Nick who returned the hug with a lovely kiss for his fiancee who knew that being with Nick was the right thing to do and Karly tells Nick " I'm happy that i chose to stay with you and not go back to Miami " and Nick tells Karly " It makes me glad that you stayed with me and our life together is great and i cant wait until i meet my child".

The few weeks that Nick and Karly spent in Texas came to an end and it was time for Nick and Karly to head home to Vegas again and Karly knows that she has an ultrasound to find out the sex of baby Stokes one month after they return to Vegas to get back to normal while looking forward to the birth of baby Stokes.

Chapter 6

( Vegas One Month Later )

Karly was at home while Nick was out visiting Greg who had been injured in a accident while on a case and there was knock at the door and Karly got up as best she could as Karly was 5 months pregnant and opened the door to find Horatio stood there and Karly invited Horatio inside and Karly asked Horatio " Why are you here?" and so Horatio tells Karly " Well i'm here to inform you that your mom is ill and she would like to see you asap" but 10mins later Nick unlocks the front door and walks inside to find Karly and Horatio there talking.

Karly walks into the bedroom she shares with Nick and closes the door then Nick walks down the hall and opens the door to find Karly upset on their bed and Nick asks Karly " Hey you ok sweetheart?" and Karly looked up at Nick and tells him " Horatio told me that my mom is ill and wants to see me asap and i dunno what to do" and Nick sits down and pulls Karly into his arms and tells her " if you wanna see your mom then it's your choice and i wont stop you".

Nick rubs Karly's tears away with his fingertips and Karly reminds Nick " We have the scan today to find out the sex of baby Stokes and i really wanna know" and then Nick agrees with Karly about finding out if their unborn child will be a boy or a girl but to Nick it meant a lot to be this happy with someone who meant the world to him.

Horatio leaves Nick and Karly's place and heads back to Miami while half an hour later both Nick and Karly leave their house to head to Desert Palm for their 5 month scan on their baby and they arrive 10 mins later and get checked in and a nurse appears less than 10 mins later and says " Karly Taylor?", then Karly gets helped up by Nick who follows the nurse down into the room where Karly will have the scan and the nurse pulled up Karly's pale pink top and put cold gel on her bump and moved the scanner over the bump and the screen is turned around and both Nick and Karly see their unborn child who was doing well and the nurse asked " Do you wanna know the sex of your baby?" and Karly nods her head and so the nurse informs Karly and Nick that their baby is a healthy baby girl.

Chapter 7 to come

Chapter 7

Nick and Karly had found out that they were gonna be parents to a baby girl and Karly then tells Nick " I think we both should go to Miami and see my mom just one last time and tell her about our daughter" and this seemed like a good idea and Nick tells Karly " Well if you're sure that you wanna do this then i'll be with you" to which Karly hugs Nick who returned the hug and Nick also tells Karly " I love you and our unborn daughter" and Karly tells Nick " I love you too".

( Miami )

Nick and Karly went to Miami to see Karly's mom Laura and once Nick and Karly arrived then they went to Karly's old home and found Horatio waiting there for them and Horatio opens the door and walks inside with Nick and Karly and so Karly tells Nick " it feels weird being back here" and Nick hugs Karly and they walk into Laura's room and Laura looks up and sees Karly there with Nick who had both arms around Karly and resting them on the bump.

Laura asks Karly " How far are you with the pregnancy?" and Karly tells her mom " I'm just over the 5 month mark and we knw the sex of our child" and so Laura asks Karly " You gonna tell me the sex of your child?" and Karly tells her mom " We're having a baby girl" and Nick keeps both arms around Karly and rests his head on her shoulder.

After a few hours Laura decides to make peace with Karly and tells her " i'm sorry for the way i acted when i last saw you and i didnt mean to and now you are happy with Nick who i can tell really loves you" and Karly tells her mom " i love Nick so much and he's a great guy and the way you acted was nasty and it hurt so bad and i'm glad i stayed in Las Vegas with Nick who really cares about me and our unborn daughter".

The visit to Miami was a short one as Karly was in final months of her pregnancy and both Karly and Nick headed back home to Las Vegas to enjoy their alone time before their baby daughter arrives and for Karly this was perfect as she had a great loving guy in Nick and also Karly knew how much Nick meant to her. Nick on the other hand knew Karly was the only person who meant the world to him and they were gonna become parents soon and Nick couldnt wait and Nick knew that their wedding was gonna be a day that they wouldnt forget for a long time to come.

Back