Danny/Aiden #4 - DnA - Getting All Freaky On Me

Yeah right now i am working on a DnA myself. But it also has has smacked and Flack/OC but yeah its getting a little interesting. But i really have one lined up for later. But its all on paper.

I totally missed all the pirate fun here but I was surfing the net today and came across the pirate name generator. http://gangstaname.com/pirate_name.php

So it may be a bit late but I thought where DnA is concerned its better late than never.

So thinking back to this list I had to find out what Danny and Aiden's pirate names were...

Danny: Slouchin' Tad Hornigold
Aiden: Pirate Flora the Off-White

And mine was Cap'n Hester Graybeard for me real name and "Chocolate" Blair Smythe for Imzadi83.

:lol: Oh God..Hornigold

I do periodically check on some of the WIP's on FF.net but I don't think they'll ever be finished :(

You can put WIPs on your alert list so if a chapter is ever added it'll e-mail you.

DUDE I'm 'Quadruped' Amora Teach :lol: that's a lil weird? And if it were a 'male' I'd be Brant Teach *boring* Or for my real name I'd be Cap'n Jan Earbeard. YAY I'm a Cap'n... minus the tight pants :(

Yeah, what ever happened to When It Rains In New York? Is that the one where Danny gets shipped off to LA or something by Lt.Dan and then Aid is preggos and everyone knows but Danny and when he comes back he's all *swoony* in lurve with his lil girl? Is that the one? It's been so long... no inspiration :(

I though you guys would enjoy this little bit of information.

IMDB

Unless you've already seen it, then it would be old news, but it's cute.

Ali

midnightsun said:
Yeah, what ever happened to When It Rains In New York? Is that the one where Danny gets shipped off to LA or something by Lt.Dan and then Aid is preggos and everyone knows but Danny and when he comes back he's all *swoony* in lurve with his lil girl? Is that the one? It's been so long... no inspiration :(

I think that is awesomepossum's story. She left a nice cliffhanger too.

Riiiiiight... kinda like the 'Arcadia' eppy from X-Files. There was that one chap where Aid got almost assaulted and
Danny went all grrr arrgh on the dude.... AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH Now I REALLY want her to update that story :(

midnightsun said:
Riiiiiight... kinda like the 'Arcadia' eppy from X-Files. There was that one chap where Aid got almost assaulted and
Danny went all grrr arrgh on the dude.... AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH Now I REALLY want her to update that story :(

The last chapter I remember reading where that guy was coming, breaking in whatever and that's where it ended. Was there a chapter after that I missed? Anyone got a link?

I want you to make some DnA icons too, and banners and wallpapers... ;)

And on a side not I still haven't gotten to see "Arcadia" M/S shipper sigh. But I do have a poster of them from it still up on my wall. :)

Back