Dancing Away With My Heart

beautifuldisaster

Lab Technician
I know I should be doing a RaiN fic but I will always be and EDeN fan even if they never date. RaiN is my second pick for a couple off the show though. Maybe one day I can get up the nerve and write a story for them. I haven't written a story in awhile so I might be a little rusty. Anyway, here is the first chapter for my story Dancing Away With My Heart. I hope you enjoy!! :)

Chapter 1

Natalia opened the door to her house. She breathed in a sigh and let it out.

"Mommy!" Brinley yelled as she ran to her mom.

"Hey baby." Natalia said picking her up and hugging her.

"How was she?" Natalia said looking at her mom.

"Good. Like always."

"When am I ever bad mommy?" Brinley said as she played with Natalias long, brown hair.

"Oh that's right, you never get into trouble." Natalia said as she smiled at her daughter and then kissed her head and sat her down. Brinley ran off to her room upstairs and played with her toys.

"So, how was work?" Natalias mom said as she followed Natalia into the kitchen.

"You know, the usual. Hot and humid, one case after another." Natalia said as she gulped down her bottle of water.

"So, have you thought any more about settling down anytime soon?"

"Mom, seriously, we're not having this conversation again are we?" Natalia said as she threw her bottle away then turned around and crossed her arms over her chest.

"What? Why not? Nat, baby, that little girl needs a father figure in her life." Natalias mom said as she walked up to her daughter.

"Mommy! Look at what mimi got me today!" Brinley screamed as she ran down the stairs and showed Natalia her new doll.

"Oh my goodness, she's so pretty! What is her name?" Natalia said as she bent down to her little girl.

"Isabelle." Brinley said smiling brightly.

"That's a pretty name." Natalia said smiling back at her. Brinley ran into the living and played with her new doll as Natalia and her mom watched.

"Mom, I'm sorry for going off earlier, it's just, I think I just want to let that chapter in my life happen on its own."

"Ok, I completely understand, baby." Natalias mom said as she tucked a piece of hair behind her daughters ear.

"Well I guess I better go." Natalias mom said as she gathered her things.

"Brinley come hug mimi goodbye." Natalia said as she followed her mom to the door. Brinley ran up to her grandma and gave her a big hug.

"I love you." Her grandma said as she kissed her head.

"I love you too mimi." Brinley said kissing her back.

"Bye baby. Love you." Natalias mom said as she kissed her daughters forehead.

"Bye mom. Love you too." Natalia said as she watched her mom walk to her car. Natalia closed her door and then locked it and turned around and let out a sigh.

"Come on booger lets get you in bed." Natalia said picking up her daughter and walking her upstairs. Natalia laid her down in her bed and pulled the covers up over her small frame. She kissed her little head and stood up to walk out.

"Mommy..." Brinley said as Natalia stood up.

"Yea?"

"Can you tell me a bed time story?"

"Yea sure." Natalia said laying down beside her daughter on her bed.

"Once upon a time there was this little girl named Brinley and she had this teddy bear that she loved dearly..."

"Oooh can his name be Clive?" Brinley asked with big brown eyes like her moms.

"Sure. Well one day Clive went missing and Brinley was so upset. She cried and cried. She had looked everywhere for him and couldn't find him...." Natalia said as she started falling to sleep along with her daughter who was now asleep.

Reviews are always a treat! ;)

Back