" Da Man " Frank Tripp

Re: Rex Linn/ Frank Tripp

^^ :lol: I also remember in 'Dispo Day' when that reporter came up to Frank whilst he was walking up the steps

Reporter: 'Would you mind if I asked you a few questions'
Frank: Yeah :lol:

Yeaaaaaaa we needed to bump this thread up...
Frank is so Da Man he has the best one-liner i like the one in Rap Sheet

" I don't know what the hell you just say"

speed.gif

I thought they were going to put Frank in the opening credits for this season? It took them until the third season to put Yelena in the opening credits and she was in on Season 1 after Kim Delaney left. Ryan Wolfe was Speeds replacement and they put him in the opening credits after he joined the team. Rex Linn needs to be added. I like Frank and I like his on-liners also. I remember in Season 1 when he first met H that he did not like him at first but than he respected H and everything was good.

yeah.. he needs to be in the openig credits.. he diserves it.. :D and you are right.. he HAS the best one liners... now I need to go watch my dvds just becoz of frank..:D :D

Haha! I loved Frank's lines in 'Identity'. He was all careful while the snake was still on the lose.

Eric: Oh and if you see the snake, don't touch it.
Frank: *quickly* You don't have to worry about that..
:lol:
Also, the look on his face when he was searching for the snake among the trees..Intense! Something like this:
Here snakey..
Slime..

Frank always has a funny look on his face! I love the first picture! haha Frank is great. All shows need a Frank in my opinion. ;)

Eric: Oh and if you see the snake, don't touch it.
Frank: *quickly* You don't have to worry about that..
:lol: Hehe I love that part. I think that's a great Frank episode.

AWWWW those are great pics Casper...

I really like the first one.. :D

giddyforspeed.. yeah every show needs a frank... :D lol.. I don't know what to say except he's awesome.. and it wouldn't be the same without him... :D

Man I LOVE that scene too.. the big hard core frank is afraid of snakes.. :D to cute

Haha CSIM I remember that scene in Killer Date too! When the lady mentioned "...no baldies" before she even said 'no offence' I was alreading laughing and thinking "Uh oh Frank...", then she said "No offence" so funny! :lol:

I like Frank's one-liners too...he's funny even when he's serious...umm...maybe...especially when he's serious!! :lol:

:lol: He has a way of being sarky when he's serious. The one thing I like to pay attention to more is his expression. It's always priceless when he tells the bad guys off.. ;)

My friends said that I can't be serious. I mean, I laugh alot, joke alot. Basically, I make their cheeks hurt from laughter. But when they said I can't be serious and funny at the same time, I said,"Well, who do you think I am? Frank Tripp?" Then they stared at me strangely. Obviously, they didn't get my meaning.. :lol: :p

LMAO casper... :D

He has a way of being sarky when he's serious.

that's why I like him to... he's just so priceless :lol: :D

I was just watching Season 2's 'Slow Burn'. Poor Frank fell into a puddle in the Everglades! It was something like this:

Frank: *walks around the Everglades and fell into a muddy puddle. Struggles to keep his balance*
Horatio: You okay Frank?
Frank: Yeah, I'm fine. Just fell into a mud hole..
Horatio: This is no time for re-creation Frank.

Poor guy! Then he met Speedle,

Speedle: What, you fell?
Frank: Yes, I fell.
Speedle: You want to go and change? There's a
lot of micro-organisms in the Everglades, Frank.
Frank: Naww..I'm fine..

The part where he was struggling to keep a balance was hilarious! Go Frank!

Back