CSI:NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Start Spreading the News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool pics! I wonder who the girl is with Hawkes. Possible love interest??? :D

Looks like Danny is still using the cane in the crossover, and really relying on it. I still kind of wish they'd kept him in the chair a little longer, but it's good to see he isn't running after suspects by sweeps.

Thanks for the new pics Catu, I still dont like that Ray Langston is the focus of the 3 show cross-over. I thought if/when they'd finally do a cross-over no one would be the focus but the killer. And if the did have one character be more of the focus it wouldnt be a character that hasnt even been on a whole season yet. So I'm very nervous the 3 show cross-over will just be like 3 vegas shows that week.

6.09 "Manhattanhenge"

Be back in a few minutes with more info. (Doesn't look like there will be much, though.)

I'm curious, especially about Flack's state coming off 608. Was 608 rock bottom for him, or is there more to come?

Not much info, but we don't need much to know the premise of this one since it involves the "Compass Killer".

6.09 "Manhattanhenge":

~ This seems to be the third (and final?) episode featuring Hollis Eckhart, the "Compass Killer" (played by Skeet Ulrich).

~ Danny and Flack are working together, out in the field. They have to run to catch up to a homeless guy, and afterwards Flack asks if Danny's alright - Danny points out that he outran Flack, but there isn't any more talk about it because he picks up his phone to call Mac (Flack does, however, give him a look).

~ Hollis Eckhart is apparently scarred up. He steals some rope from a hardware store and beats up the owner.

~ As mentioned in this CSI Files news article, the episode will include the New York State Pavilion.​
That's all. Sounds like a good episode, though - winding up a serial killer arc and Danny and Flack in the field together? Yes plz. :D

Danny and Flack together again! :D But Danny running again, and fast enough to outrun Flack? :rolleyes: Come on.

Still, I do love that Flack is worried about him. Oh, Flack, some things never change. :D :adore:

Sounds like a gun episode!

If Danny was running faster, it's probably because Flack was too busy keeping an eye on Danny to make chase properly. :lol:

Good point. And we know Flack loves that particular view. ;) :devil:

If Danny was running faster, it's probably because Flack was too busy keeping an eye on Danny to make chase properly. :lol:

:lol:

Yep, from the small amount of info it sounds like it could be an interesting episode. :) Thanks for the spoilers, Fay.

Thanks Ladies for Spoiler piccies!!!! :D

Oh La La! Our Dr with his own love???? :D

Thanks Fay for Spoilers! HA! I knew it! I knew we were going to have Flack and Danny again together!! :D

Catuuuuu i can't open the CBS page for spoilers piccies!!!!

I hope we see later in the episode that chasing a suspect has taken a physical toll on Danny. I'm not holding my breath, though. I'm sure TPTB think having five or six whole episodes where someone is injured is leik forever and evers. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Plus there isn't any dramaz if Danny doesn't come back from from a 10% chance of ever walking again to chasing suspects in record time. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Dramaz involving the hot guy struggling realistically with an injury is just too boring for the 10pm slot in Prime Time. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back