CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Solving Crime in the Empire City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Solving Crime in the Empire

Wow, another totally unique question. *sigh* As I was watching the video, it all sounded really familiar - either I read the same spoilers on another site, or this is info MegaBuzz has already shared? I dunno. Anyway, here's what he said:

Whatever it is, executive producer Pam Veasey is being super coy about it. Veasey would only say that Danny and Lindsay figure into the season finale big event and that it would cause more than a few gasps. Since serial killer Shane Casey is in the mix, we can't imagine that being a good thing.
I'll gasp if it's not totally predictable. :p

Anyway if Lucie is involved in this final episode it will ruin it for me:(:(:(
I'm certainly not spend the summer to wonder whether or not the baby is gonna live. I really don't care.

Here what we can see in the big tease

Any chance we’ll see Lucy Messer again before ‘CSI:NY’ ends its season? – fatherdowling via Twitter
Actually, you’ll see Lucy Messer as ‘CSI: NY’ ends its season.

I can handle that, only if it's a happy Lucy under the care of goodfather Mac :p:pduring her parent's vacation otherwise as I previously said it woud ruin the episode

Wow, another totally unique question. *sigh* As I was watching the video, it all sounded really familiar - either I read the same spoilers on another site, or this is info MegaBuzz has already shared?

I think this Christina person spends her life e-mailing these sites about DL. :lol: I see her name on like 75% of the DL questions. The other 25% belong to Clarysse or something like that. The question sounded really familiar, but I'm sure it's because Christina probably sent it in to every spoiler chat site... every week until it got answered.

I dunno. Anyway, here's what he said:

Whatever it is, executive producer Pam Veasey is being super coy about it. Veasey would only say that Danny and Lindsay figure into the season finale big event and that it would cause more than a few gasps. Since serial killer Shane Casey is in the mix, we can't imagine that being a good thing.
I'll gasp if it's not totally predictable. :p

I know. I'm so hoping it's being kept really hush hush because it is going to be really, really shocking... and yet at the same time, I'm worried it's going to be, "Shane Casey kidnaps Lucy and then tortures her parents when they try to rescue her!"

Here what we can see in the big tease

Any chance we’ll see Lucy Messer again before ‘CSI:NY’ ends its season? – fatherdowling via Twitter
Actually, you’ll see Lucy Messer as ‘CSI: NY’ ends its season.

I can handle that, only if it's a happy Lucy under the care of goodfather Mac :p:pduring her parent's vacation otherwise as I previously said it woud ruin the episode

Sadly, I'm predicting Shane Casey dangling Lucy over the edge of that lighthouse as Danny and Lindsay watch in horror. :rolleyes:

Sadly, I'm predicting Shane Casey dangling Lucy over the edge of that lighthouse as Danny and Lindsay watch in horror. :rolleyes:
Ditto. It does seem to be shaping up that way.

Another scenario that comes to mind is Danny or Lindsay (probably Lindsay) making a grab for Lucy and going over the edge, setting up the "save my spouse or save my child" dilemma....

Ah, geez, I really didn't think they would do this. I'm in the camp of Lucy needs to be safe and snug at either Mac or Stella's place, keeping them up at night until all of this is over.

I just don't see how this can end well for anyone if they dangle that baby over the edge of a dang lighthouse. And I don't want to go through the summer wondering which one of the Messers jumped over the edge trying to save her. I guess they could always go for the miraculous and let Shane jump with her in his arms and his body breaks the fall for her and she lives but do I really want to see it happen. NO NO and NO.

God, if Shane kills their baby, that's just going to be horrid.

Hey, sorry to be so random but how old is Lucy by now? :p I'm not really into D/L as I used to be so I lost track of them. :D

The kidnapping, baby in danger thing, is so cliche it's not even funny. Very predictable and certainly will not make me go "oh my goodness" :lol:

I've been trying to think of other scenarios where all the spoilers about the Messer fam, plus the baby on set make sense that do not involve Lucy in danger and just can't come up with any. I hope the writers did and we are spared, but I'm not hopeful.

Isn't there supposed to be a new thread by now? This is post 1031 :)

God, if Shane kills their baby, that's just going to be horrid.

It'd give the characters something interesting instead of being the boring ass married couple they are now. I'm all for anything that does that. I personally don't think their marriage would survive that kind of tragedy, especially because I feel the baby is the only thing holding them together anyway.

It feels like a mean thought (and honestly, I'm not entirely pushing for them to kill a baby on the show), but killing Lucy off would a) make things interesting again and b) push the show into some seriously dark territory. In a way that'd rival even CSI. Not holding my breath, but I'd have a whole new level of respect for the writers if they went there.:wtf:

It would be crazy dark--which is why they won't go there. There are some shows that would, but I don't think CSI: NY is one of them.

I'm working on a new spoiler discussion thread - I definitely don't think I have some of the more recent tidbits, but I'll use what I have. :)

ETA: Ok, here's the new thread with what I'm pretty sure is a recycled thread title - but I'm sure you'll forgive me. :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back