CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Bright Lights, Big City

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Oct 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Thanks Perl for posting the interview! :thumbsup:
    And Top for the promo too bad it won't play in my geographic region! no worries though I found another link!
    BTW, any news about 6x10?? can't find anything anywhere :(

2. LpoHeartsNick

LpoHeartsNick Rookie

:eek:

Thanks!

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Merci Perl :D I couldn't participate even when i was dying for it because i had a huge examn however now i have the trancript at least :D

Thank you Raylinn!!!!!!!!! :) But in my region it doesn't work. NOT FAIR! I believe it's ridiculous not having at least the promo grrrrrr

Last edited: Nov 12, 2009
  4. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Top was right! Mac is Pi**ED!!! And oh Flack:eek: I want MORE!! MORE I TELL YA!!!

5. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Thank you Messer Fan!!!!!!!! :) I have found it and i LOVE IT! :D OH-OH Mac is pissy with Donnie! :eek::eek::eek::eek:
    It's just a slight impression or one of the CSIs saw The Compass Killer's face????:eek:

7. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

SQUEEEEEE!!! Oh gosssssssssh, it really looks like it's gonna live up to my expectations! FLACK <'3 Bad Mac! Don't take the pissy-tone at him >: o
    SQUEEEEEEE!!!!! *fangirl moment*

8. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Thanks for the promos, they make the episode look interesting. Serial killers do bug me because there are always a couple per season in every cops show, but Don's downfall looks great. Poor thing!

9. CCA

CCA Police Officer

I have been waiting for this episode for so long and I am excited for it!!!! AHHH can't wait!

10. La_Guera

La_Guera Lab Technician

Is it wrong that I want Flack to punch Mac in the face? He's right; Flack is a mess and needs to get his head straight, but him getting grabby and physical just rubs me wrong. Yes, the Compass Killer is a Big Deal, but that doesn't give him the right to push a co-worker. This reeks of yet another instance of Mac being too big for his britches. Gah.

11. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i thought he looked positively unhinged. and i know because of personal experience - there's a very big difference between disheveled/surprised and lost the plot. i thought he looked the latter, which makes me think there'll be some *very* good acting from eddie this week :D

i disagree - i think mac (and occasionally others) have tried speaking to don and taking the soft route with him and got nowhere, sometimes when someone's in that situation, it takes a rude awakening of sorts to make them come to their senses - maybe mac's just trying the only thing that's left, ie if talking nicely won't work, you have to shake them up a bit.

12. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

HOT!:devil: I love Scruffy Don!:thumbsup:

13. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

I'm agree Mac hasn't any choice with him!

14. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

I think that would be really great... >:]

15. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I wouldn't object to Flack hauling off and hitting Mac, either. I mean when have we ever seen that??? It certainly wouldn't happen on Miami or CSI. I actually think Mac would be relatively cool about it--I doubt he'd write Flack up or anything. But then, you know at the end Flack would be all contrite.

I imagine what will happen is that Flack will push Mac away again (probably physically this time!) and then come to him later to talk/explain.

As excited as I am about this episode, I hope the whole thing isn't completely done by the end of the episode. But I guess Flack's downward spiral has to end somewhere. I wonder if the storyline that he has a drinking problem has changed--there really haven't been many allusions to that, aside from seeing him in bars twice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.