CSI:NY Season 5 Spoilers Discussion - Start Spreadin' The News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
cool that Gary co-wrote "Turbulence"!

Top41 where did you get your information? about Gary writing the story?

episode entitled 'Cuts'

Macs lady where did you get your information also?
I need to stop by here more often! There is alot to learn!!!

Hi Debbie!!!

Hey Lori! :D

The info about Gary co writing the episode comes from the press release (check page 38 or 39) It says:

Written by: Jeremy Littman and Gary Sinise

The episode "Cuts" will be the 5.06 (#98) so maybe he will be told to cut Stella and that storyline will be followed more than just one episode

As i said inside the Smacked thread i like a lot British artists but i wonder for how long we will have Julia Ormond 's character. It will be unfair for everyone to keep her permanently but i thank God we won't have Jordan around (sorry i didn't like her at all)
Quinn was annoying too (i'm Smacked after all) but she had a nice relationship with Stella at least

Debbie :D LOVE THE PLOT! It's so promising! Mac will fight against the world to keep Stella!

thank God we won't have Jordan around (sorry i didn't like her at all)
To tell you the truth the last eppie she was in there was no chemistry with Mac; she turned into a whiner and a bag. You could tell Mac was not interested any more when she came to the office (when she interupted Stella on the desk) and started "ragging" at them. I dont think we have to much to worry about there! Se you in the next thread!! I feel like I am in "Second Life"!!!

Ausiello has posted a new spoiler blurb on CSI NY. I'm not following NY spoilers that closely so I'm not sure if it's really new information, but here goes:

He says that "sources confirm that" Scott Wolf (known from Party of Five) will be in the 100th episode.
http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2008/09/ask-ausiello--2.html

Another one of the "other Macs"? Or maybe the killer?

Last edited:
Ausiello has posted a new spoiler blurb on CSI NY. I'm not following NY spoilers that closely so I'm not sure if it's really new information, but here goes:

He says that "sources confirm that" Scott Wolf (known from Party of Five) will be in the 100th episode.
http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2008/09/ask-ausiello--2.html

Another one of the "other Macs"? Or maybe the killer?

Oh that's cool! I wonder if he will be the killer. Scott Wolf is a good actor; it sounds like the 100th ep is going to have a great guest list. :D

I do feel kind of bad for Ausiello when he gets questions like this though:

Question: With all the negative spoilers out there, why should Danny-Lindsay fans even bother watching season 5 of CSI: NY? -- Amy

Seriously :rolleyes: . But his silence on the DL issue speaks volumes.

episode entitled 'Cuts'

Macs lady where did you get your information also?
I need to stop by here more often! There is alot to learn!!!

Hi Debbie!!!

I read it on this thread a while ago. It led to some joking discussion about Danny cutting his wrists and ending up in an asylum and Adam cutting his beard.:lol:

Hmm, interesting. I honestly don't know if I've ever even seen Scott Wolf in anything. :lol:

MacsLady said

...and Adam cutting his beard.
I can't believe you brought that back up. It is an idea that is too painful to contemplate. Please never speak of it again. *sadface*

:p

Hmm, interesting. I honestly don't know if I've ever even seen Scott Wolf in anything. :lol:

Well I've only seen him in Party of Five, which I used to really love, I think he was pretty good in that (although I preferred Matthew Fox).

As for Rumer Willis and Julia Ormond, well I'm not sure I've ever particularly seen anything they've been in (has Rumer Willis been in anything before?) but I've heard that Julia Ormond is good, so the cast list for 'My Name is Mac Taylor' does look to be shaping up quite nicely. I just hope that the story line is a good as the cast list. :lol:

Rummer Willis to mark the 100th episode - this i have to see.

Julia Ormond is a great actress, which i haven't seen for a long time, and another British Actress to grace the show. But seriously, I never knew Claire Forlani is British. However, this made me nervous. I fear for Det. Angell's character. There are faint chances of her slipping away. Hope it dosen't happen. However, if Ormond will be a detective from another state, just like the one when Mac went to Chicago on the 3:33 killer case, i can breathe easy.

By the way, what is it with the show and British actors? just wondering.

However, this made me nervous. I fear for Det. Angell's character.

I don't fear for Angell. Other caracter like zack or Jane or the other woman detective were not really developp. We know more angell. Her father, her five brother. I don't think writer begin develop her story and relationship (with Flack) for change her by another detective. Look in csi and csi miami. Before valera, Hodges, wendy...there are many other guy. Before Sofia curtis in csi there are another man. I think writer just search the great caracter and actor for second role. And now Adam and Angell are really love by fan. I think there will be no change.

Oh that's cool! I wonder if he will be the killer. Scott Wolf is a good actor; it sounds like the 100th ep is going to have a great guest list. :D

I liked Scott Wolf in "Party of Five" and "Everwood." I'm interested to see what part he's gonna play. Since Ausiello bothered to mention it in a question about DL I wonder if he'll be Lindsay's new "love interest." If he is, what a waste of talent - unless he and Anna Belknap end up having really good chemistry, then maybe not.

I do feel kind of bad for Ausiello when he gets questions like this though:

Question: With all the negative spoilers out there, why should Danny-Lindsay fans even bother watching season 5 of CSI: NY? -- Amy

Seriously :rolleyes: . But his silence on the DL issue speaks volumes.

I agree :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:. His answer should have been, "Since CSI: NY is a procedural crime drama you shouldn't be watching it only for Danny and Lindsay; so no, you shouldn't bother with season 5." :p ;)

However, this made me nervous. I fear for Det. Angell's character.

I don't fear for Angell. Other caracter like zack or Jane or the other woman detective were not really developp. We know more angell. Her father, her five brother. I don't think writer begin develop her story and relationship (with Flack) for change her by another detective. Look in csi and csi miami. Before valera, Hodges, wendy...there are many other guy. Before Sofia curtis in csi there are another man. I think writer just search the great caracter and actor for second role. And now Adam and Angell are really love by fan. I think there will be no change.
The problem is that we don't know what kind of contract Emmanuelle has (or doesn't have) with NY - she could always move on to other projects. We've seen her mentioned a few times in the spoilers for S5 so far, which is great, but that doesn't mean she's on the show for good. I hope she doesn't leave, but I guess we'll have to wait and see. :)

I have the feeling the main reason Ausiello refused to talk about D/L were the annoying emails from dramatics fans he received last season.
It's the only thing he answered last year. Because I'm certain several messages about Mac adn Stella were sent to him:rolleyes:

And i do think Ausiello referred to Scott as Lindsay 's new love interest:vulcan: (I truly don't care beyond the fact it would be interesting she could be developed as character:cardie:)

Beyond that i prefer Mac and Stella's storyline more than anything else

Regarding Julia Ormond, i'm not afraid of being a replacement of Angell

She is more a headathe for Smacked family:scream:

Lori---->
To tell you the truth the last eppie she was in there was no chemistry with Mac; she turned into a whiner and a bag. You could tell Mac was not interested any more when she came to the office (when she interupted Stella on the desk) and started "ragging" at them. I dont think we have to much to worry about there! Se you in the next thread!! I feel like I am in "Second Life"!!!

Unbearable! she considered she has the right to be informed about Mac's personal life

Debbie :D

Because Scott Wolf has the cutest dimples you ever laid eyes on, not to mention the rest of his face!!Yuck! Yuck!

Unbearable! she considered she has the right to be informed about Mac's personal life
How about Stellas classic response... Not my place to say ,translated mind your on business!!! Gotta love our Stella!

She is more a headathe for Smacked family:scream:
I wonder how many eppies she will have, I like Julia Ormond but I cant see the hook up with Mac if they try it again it will not last! They might as well connect the obvious...SMACK! I have some comments on that subject heading for the other thread I just watched "Comes around"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back