CSI: NY Picture Thread #4: Ready for Your Close Up?

Awesome pics, ... ahem... whoever you are. :confused: ;)

(Why is everybody having a new screenname? Okay, I was gone for some time, but wtf happened in here???? )

Awesome pics, ... ahem... whoever you are. :confused: ;)

(Why is everybody having a new screenname? Okay, I was gone for some time, but wtf happened in here???? )

I was wondering where you were...nice to see you back..

If you check under the user pic you will see the real name for everyone...its just a bit of Halloween fun..:evil::evil::evil: I am sure you could come up with something ghoulish for your name now that you back...

Alex, thanks so much for the newest additions!!

Thanks Faylinn and Vampirebat (LOL) about the info.
I finally figured that one out. I was really ... scared... hehe, how fitting... about me having to learn all of the new nicks. But that's such a fun idea.

I was wondering where you were...nice to see you back..

If you check under the user pic you will see the real name for everyone...its just a bit of Halloween fun..:evil::evil::evil: I am sure you could come up with something ghoulish for your name now that you back...

RL really kept me going - new job and stuff... Great it's great to be back! Good to see you to. :) I think about a name now. :guffaw:

Thanks for the pics:)
It`s nice to see a character wearing the same shirt more often and I don`t mean Mac and his blue shirts:lol:

Back