CSI: NY Picture Thread #4: Ready for Your Close Up?

Thank you, Noe! I was hoping we could see some images of the announced Mac and Stella epic argument, but oh well... We've got a dead body at a movie set instead.

Thanks for the link, noealonso. :) I can't believe we're so close to the end of the season already!

Thanks noealonso for the link ;)

Was looking to see if it might show who would be paired with whom in New York with Mac chasing off after Stella to Greece. :p Ah well.

Can't believe we're within a handful of eps of the end either :p

Thanks for the pictures - too bad they don't really tell us anything. :p

BlueGirl, welcome back! I just took a look - you haven't been here since the summer of 2007! Wow, time sure does fly. I still remember you, though. ;)

Hey Fay! :) It's nice to know some ppl still remember me. :D

Yep, it's been a while. lol I won't come here as much as I used to, but I'll try to make a frequent. :) I miss you guys.

To be on topic I'm running through the pictures, they are great, keep it up! :) I fell behind regarding the episodes, but I'll work on that one. ;)

Hi BlueGirl, it is nicely to be seen again you. The side Modern Day Gallery is a great side.
Many thanks for it.

Hi nel2h!

It's actually not my site, but there was a time I helped out there. Shane is the owner, I forgot his nickname here, but he did/does a wonderful job with it. ( I think my link isn't working anymore. :S )

i have found these

13252510.jpg

13402321.jpg

Debbie :)

Back