CSI NY on TNT

MacsGirlMel

Mac's Personal Assistant
So anyone know what's behind the switch of the reruns to TNT?> Why didn't Spike renew the air rights or whatever? I had noticed it wasn't on Spike anymore, and now the ads are airing on TNT.

Just saw an ad for it when I was at the gym last night! Looks like it's starting Friday 7pm EST/6pm Central. As for what's behind it, it all has to do with syndication rights--not sure if the deal was in place from the beginning or if Spike opted not to renew the syndication rights and TNT swooped in to pick them up or what.

It is more like $yndication right$. But some shows are not exclusive to one cable network or channel anymore. You can watch Andy Griffith, M*A*S*H, Scrubs, and some other shows on more than one channel these days.

oh yeah that's true. I don't know how widely syndicated ME TV is but it has some of the same shows TV Land does.

i don't care why, just... YES!
I always had trouble with the listings for spike, and I already watch leverage and raising the bar on tnt, so it all works out.
YAAAAAAY!

Starting tomorrow, TNT will air CSI: NY every Wednesday 10/9c. The schedule for the rest of the week:

Tuesday, Sept 28
11:00 PM Super Men

Wednesday, Sept 29
12:00 AM Run Silent, Run Deep
01:00 AM All Access
10:00 PM Criminal Justice (yay!)
11:00 PM Stealing Home

Thursday, Sept. 30
12:00 AM Heroes
01:00 AM Charge of This Post
11:00 PM People with Money

Friday, Oct. 01
12:00 AM Not What It Looks Like
01:00 AM Love Run Cold

And of course, every 9:00 AM and 01:00 PM weekdays on Spike TV. All are eastern/pacific times.

Last edited:
This week's CSI: NY on TNT.

Tuesday
12:00 AM Hung Out To Dry
01:00 AM Oedipus Hex
11:00 PM Open and Shut

Wednesday
12:00 AM Murder Sings The Blues
01:00 AM Consequences
10:00 PM Cuckoo's Nest (take that CBS! :lol:)
11:00 PM And Here's To You, Mrs. Azrael

Thursday
12:00 AM Sweet 16
01:00 AM Raising Shane
11:00 PM Silent Night

Friday
12:00 AM Obsession
01:00 AM The Lying Game

Also check-out CSI: NY on Spike TV, Monday-Friday 9:00 AM and 01:00 PM. All in eastern/pacific time.

This week's CSI: NY on TNT.

Tuesday
12:00 AM Some Buried Bones
01:00 AM Heart of Glass
11:00 PM The Ride-In

Wednesday
12:00 AM Sleight Out of Hand
01:00 AM A Daze of Wine and Roaches
10:00 PM Dead Reckoning
11:00 PM What Schemes May Come

Thursday
12:00 AM Past Imperfect
01:00 AM Cold Reveal
11:00 PM ...Comes Around

Friday
12:00 AM Snow Day
01:00 AM Can You Hear Me Now?

Also, on CBS

Saturday
08:00 PM Uncertainty Rules

and on Spike

Monday to Friday
09:00 AM and 01:00 PM

Sunday
01:00 PM to 07:00 PM Season 6 Marathon

Last edited:
This week's CSI: NY on TNT:

Wednesday
10:00 PM Second Chances

Tuesday and Wednesday starting at 11:00 PM.

Spike

Weekdays
09:00 AM and 01:00 PM

Sunday
04:00 PM to 07:00 PM Season 6 mini-marathon

Last edited:
Hey fall is almost here and you can check CSI: NY on TNT weeknights at these times.

CSI: NY TV Listings

NY is mostly on from Monday to Thursday nights starting at 11/10c.

You can also check NY on Spike weekdays.

You may want to check out season 2 episodes of CSI: NY on TNT tomorrow night starting at 8pm ET/PT - six back-to-back episodes up to 2am.

Also tonight at 11pm/10c, 'On The Job'.

That's early. They usually start at 11pm ET/10pm CT.
pinksmilehappy.gif

Yes it is early. Looks like TNT is just filling in before NBA comes.

Tonight if nothing on broadcast TV interests you, maybe a NY mini-marathon would. It starts at 8pm/7c, six episodes from season 3. And also next Thursday.

Last edited:
I know; this is actually the 3rd consecutive week TNT has aired a marathon starting at 8pm ET/7pm CT. Though I don't know why the listings in TV Guide magazine aren't correct--still. They have Bones and "I Am Legend" listed. I always check the listings online or through my cable; you never know when a schedule will change! :p

Back