CSI: NY Icon Chal.Thr. 2 - Ch.#35: Danny ~ Results!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: NY Icon Chal.Thr. 2 - Ch.#18-Black, White & Color

umm...i still havent gotten confirmation that my icons were recieved. Will voting start soon?

dstined4gr8ness said:
umm...i still havent gotten confirmation that my icons were recieved. Will voting start soon?

Er, best is to contact Roos directly via pm, I just opened the thread. All I can say is that she has some Internet issues from time to time, so it's possible that she can't get online atm. Hopefully we'll hear from her soon. :)

Sorry for the double post, important infos for all participants:

because Roosey seems to have some issues with the Internet again (I guess) and the due date has been already extended once and everybody is eager to start the voting, please:

re-send all the entries to me, cinegirl, again!
Because I'll have to work tomorrow evening, try to submit your icons till tomorrow, (Saturday, February the 10th) till 3 pm board time!
If some icons are still missing by then I can't put up voting before Sunday morning.
And if Roosey will come back before I can put up voting, she'll set it up, alright? I know, it's confusing and complicated but this way voting will start soon. :)
When you re-send your entries to me, please state again for what category you enter: Beginners or Advanced Thanks!

I'm here. Yes, I'm having problems with my internet again. I would love to put up the voting right now, but I just can't because my internet connection just keeps going down. I will put up the voting either tomorrow evening or Sunday morning (as soon as I can get hold of my dad's laptop with proper connection). I received your icons, destined4gr8ness, I just couldn't reply because of the lame internet connection I've been suffering from the last couple of days.

I'm so sorry guys. I'm stupid, I know.

- EDIT -

Writing this, the images are uploading. It goes slowly.. very slowly but anyways, I'm doing this all for you guys, at times I'm slow, I know. :lol: There are no categories up in voting, because there were only three beginner entries.

CHALLENGE 18

A01.jpg
A02.jpg
A03.jpg
A04.jpg
A05.jpg

A06.jpg
A07.jpg
A08.jpg
A09.jpg
A10.png

A11.png
A12.png
A13.png
A14.png
A15.png

A16.jpg
A17.jpg
A18.jpg
B01.jpg
B03.jpg

B02-2.jpg
B04.jpg

VOTING RULES:

- No bashing of any icons
- Please list the icons in order of preference. If you think no. 67 should win, no. 98 should have second second place, 76 should have third place, do it like this:

- Don't vote for yourself. I'll find out and you'll be disqualified.

- Don't go around telling other people to vote for you.

Great icons everyone! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back