CSI New York Sites

^I took a quick look at the message board, I guess it must be very new by the lack on posts on it. :)

Anyway, in my random searches I came across a little AJ Buckley website (Adam Ross - my favourite lab geek). I think it might be his official website but I'm not sure...It has general biography stuff and some pics etc.

AJ Buckley
weather it's his official site or not, it's a sweet site, I just wish there was a forum for it. lol

anywhoo, I don't wanna double post so I'll just edit this reply.

I've posted twice about 2 other forums I own, well, here's a 3rd time although it's for the same forum the former CSI Style! moved back to invisionfree & now that IF has merged with ZetaBoards the new CSI forum is now a ZetaBoard w/a new name.

the new forum is called Crime Scene Addicts, Right now it's dedicated to all 3 CSI shows but once we get more active members & staff we'll ad more Crime Drama shows (Minus Numb3rs & Criminal Minds, I have a forum just for those 2 shows but I can't post it here in this thread. PM if ya wanna know what the forums called.)

Last edited:
www.iconografik.com - All season 5 eps are capped to date.

That's my screencap site, that just went up a week or so ago. Seasons 4 & 5 are complete but my minions and I are working diligently to get the others finished. All that capping takes a LOT of spare time. :p

We've just been added to the FanArt Resources and Links thread here at Talk too! Hope some of you find it useful.

I've checked it out Roxi, it's great. Thank you so much. I've already downloaded quite a few pics.:lol:

It's so much easier then having to download zip files. This way we get too pick and choose.:)

Thank you! I'm glad you find it useful, while I think the gallery view is rather handy for anyone who doesn't want to download a full set of caps zipped, I will be adding a section where the full .zips can be downloaded in the near future.

We also update every week a new episode airs. New eps are usually up within 24 hours.

Roxi, Do we have to be logged in or a member to download single caps? Everytime I try to save one to my computer, it won't save.

Thanks,
Linda:)

Hey Linda, sorry I missed your question earlier. The gallery is interactive so the left and right sides of a pic are set up as links, so certain areas on a pic might not right click like a regular image. If you right click (ctrl + click on a mac) and select "view image" or "view background image" first then you'll see the image all alone and can save it or what have you.

Thanks so much Roxi, that's great, and it worked. :) "

Linda
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is for Post#70
I get a "Page Load Error"/"Address not found" when I click on that link.
I'm not sure what happened with the site. I also tried and it no longer works.

Last edited:
Thanks so much Roxi, that's great, and it worked. :) "
Linda

I'm glad it's working for you now, Linda!

Your trouble with saving the pics was such great feedback that I took it into more consideration, and figured there's probably a lot of people out there who are wondering the very same question!

So, I took the liberty of adding a little 'Download' link beneath every pic, to make the process of saving the image a little more familiar to all users. Hope that helps!

Glad it's been helpful to anyone!

Back