CSI: New York Icons #5 - Showcase, Links, and Requests

GNRF, love the Stella icons. My fave is the second one :)
Hannah, really nice icons! :)

Mine from the challenge:

aicon-3.jpg

aicon2.jpg

licon-2.jpg

140x140

Wow, those are great Nikky, I especially love the Kendall one, and the Stella one you didn't enter. :D Great job.

It's been forever since I've visited here. Great icon's everyone! :thumbsup:

Here's couple new Gary icons.;)

mice21iconss.jpg
mice21garygrau.jpg
04-041.jpg

I took a rest from studying but then got rapidly carried away with creating mainly Angell icons... Here is a teaser the rest are at my live journal:

xswaniconsx15.jpg

CSINYS05E180906x1404.jpg

The rest in the journal are pretty similar but feel free to have a look =D

Wow, LyzabethSay, those are gorgeous! I love what you did with the lighting and coloring (and everything else :))!

=D well thanks
I've been watching a lot of youtube tutorials more on colour correction on Sony Vegas for videos so I thought i'd implement the same ideas them on photoshop as well and ta dah! XP

Sam, love those shirtless Gary icons. :D

Lyzabeth, love the Flack and Angell icons. I left a comment on your journal. :)

E/C Lover, your icons are very pretty. I love the Angell one. :D

Ok here's some in memory of Angell!
csinys05e25Angell2-1.jpg

Angell2.jpg

This one the pic was really yellow i tried my best to get rid of the colour but it still looks quite yellow! Any tips on how to get rid of the yellow?
csinys05e25Angell.jpg

This one the pic was really yellow i tried my best to get rid of the colour but it still looks quite yellow! Any tips on how to get rid of the yellow?

i normally tweak around with the colour balance but it gets a bit annoying if you get it wrong and want to go back and edit it but try...

And I return with a LiveJournal full of icons again
Here's a teaser [mainly 5x25 Pay Up but there some random Angell ones too]
5x25-0066.jpg

5x25-03240.jpg

Hannah - Those 2 icons are great, the third has a odd coloring, maybe if you use selecive color or color balance, you can get something better.

LysabethSay - Those two are really great, I'll comment in your LJ :D Gosh, I'm gonna miss Angell so much :( It's was a super sad season finale, I'll admit, I cryed :(

Back