CSI: New York Icons #5 - Showcase, Links, and Requests

Lovely icons, everyone. :)

vlcsnap-409584copy.png

Here's some new icons from CSI:NY guys! :D

danny-1.png
mac-1.png
don.png

Ou and I checked your icons. Awesome job again! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Those are fab Nikky, especially the AJ one, I love that cap of him. :adore: I also love the crop on the first Danny one, great job. :D

gorgeous work DeaditeSlayer ilove the little frame and hearts you put around flack. and Lilith, i LOVE your cropping. you have some of the best cropping on your icons....and also i love your avatar <33
i have a few more

the rest are here

fo_poozle- gorgeous work! I left a comment on your LJ :)

Lilith- Beautiful coloring on the 140x140 icons! The crops are also excellent. I left a comment on your LJ too :)

DeaditeSlayer- I love the idea and creativity and sharpness of the Flack icon! The Stella/Lindsay/Adam is quite funny. Great expressions!

Sam222- I love the amusing text and the bright colors in your icons!

Clytia- Wow! Just wow. All of your icons are absolutely gorgeous! I was just looking at old icons by the legendary Macayla (who won just about every Talk LIMS), and your icons really remind me of hers. They are so gorgeous! I will definitely be leaving a comment on your LJ.

FallenForFlack- I love the way you made the black and white icons. Excellent crop, and very creative way to incorporate the blue.

I have new icons, all of which are up at my LJ.

Three samples:

NOTCOMPLETECroppedv3CSINYS05E061984.png
Croppedv2Hawkes00qg5fdw.png
iconv2Nick0006s96t.png

The LJ entry is here.

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliments, everyone. :) The green heart frame was actually a texture or something that I found somewhere online, so I didn't make the texture myself, just added it to the pic of Flack. :)

Nikki, those icons are great. I especially love the crop on the first Danny one.

Ashley, very nice icons. I left a comment on your LJ. :)

happyharper, great icons. I love the Stella one. I clicked on your LJ link, but the page doesn't come up. Give that "website declined to show this webpage" message.

Hi! 61 new icons.

- 26 from 6x02:"Blacklist Featuring Grave Digger "
- 35 from 6x03:"Lat 40 Degrees 47 Minutes N/Long 73 Degrees 58 Minutes W"

Here

Enjoy! :)

Back