csi miami season 8 (Speculation)

Re: csi miami season 8

Do you think they'll let us know in the csi miami magazine?

I've never knew CSI Miami had it's own magazine!:eek: Is it pretty available?

I would love to see KA come back. If she is working on another show, I doubt she'll be back for any more than a guest appearance.:(

Do you think they'll let us know in the csi miami magazine?

I've never knew CSI Miami had it's own magazine!:eek: Is it pretty available?

I would love to see KA come back. If she is working on another show, I doubt she'll be back for any more than a guest appearance.:(
The magazine alternates between all 3 CSI shows. Next month (July) is Miami's turn in the rotation,after that,NY,etc.You can find the magazine at Borders and also Barnes and Noble.You can get a subscription at titanmagazine.com

i dont think it is a spoiler but it might be so..
http://www.tvguide.com/News/Echikunwoke-CSI-Miami-1006729.aspx
in the article it says shes got a new recurring role on another show but i dont see why they cant tell us if she is coming back or not.. its gonna drive me crazyy :confused:
well i hope we get khandi alexander back for at least a couple of episodes! i remember the interview or whatever where emily p. said that they were maybe going to write her (khandi) a part for the beginning of next season and hoped she could do it, but when would we find this out? not until like august?.. im confused.

Re: csi miami season 8 speculation

I'm wondering mostly about a couple of things

The M.E. I mean it is impossible that TPTB can't ckeep a person there as the M.E.

I highly doubt that Khandi Alexander is coming back as a regular and, also for this reason, I highly doubt she's coming back as an M.E.
Emily Procter once said that TPTB were looking for a way, a storyline that could lead Khandi to come back as a recurring. So yeah I thought they were going to injure a CSI (in this case it could be Eric) and again Alexx is there to save our CSI. I know that it's a little bit repetitive, but this is the only way possible for TPTB to bring back Khandi, even for just a couple of episodes, IMHO.

As for the M.E. in itself, I too hope they'll finally find a good one who's going to become also a regular. I truely hoped that Megalynn was going to stay on the show, but it seems that this isn't what TPTB wanted from her.
At this point, I really don't know how can I picture the new M.E.. There was a rumour that Coby Briant could have played in the Medical Team and I truely hope that it was just a rumours. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy Coby, but as a basketball player and not as regular on CSI:Miami ;)

I also wonder about where te heck Eric Delko ended up.
Yeah as much as I don't like him, I really want to know that he's perfectly alive, that his injuries are not too bad and that yeah our CSIs will be able to find him.

I don't care about the legal consequences of his actions b/c, IMHO, he just helped a Russian, but I highly doubt they'll ever fire him ;).
At the same time I wonder about the consequences of his actions with Calleigh, who, IMHO, is the most hurt between the two. Is she going to trust him again or as people tend to say his actions have nothing to do with the word "trust"? :shifty:
IDK, all I know is that I truely hope this is going to have some consequences in terms of trust and not just b/c I don't like them together. It's just a question of honesty between two people who decided to live together, possibely forever ;)

I also wonder about his health b/c, as Enhinti mentioned, he still has a bullet in his head (people don't roll your eyes, I can see you doing it :p). All we know is that he's injured, again, so I highly doubt he'll be perfectly fine and that his bullet hasn't moved. But, then again, knowing TPTB and knowing that they made him dive with a silver bullet in his head, I also highly doubt they'll ever do something good from a medical POV :lol:.

But what I'm wondering most about is what the heck will do Calleigh Duquesne in the s8 premiere, especially when she'll find Delko :shifty:

in the article it says shes got a new recurring role on another show but i dont see why they cant tell us if she is coming back or not.. its gonna drive me crazyy :confused:
OK I read this article, which I found quite disgusting, especially the comments under it :rolleyes:, but I guess there's a spoiler in it
So it sounds she might return on this show :shifty:. Now, don't get me wrong, but how is it possible that a person who ended up in jail b/c of drug stuff can return in the lab? All I can imagine is her escaping from the jail and get back to the lab so that she could kill Ryan b/c he was the one who let Stetler fire and arrest her :shifty:.
Now, why oh why do I sense another "Cooper 2 - The revenge" storyline coming back on CSI:Miami? Or should I call it "Tara Price 2 - The Revenge"? :lol:

Oh boy, this show sometimes can be repetitive. Unless as someone said somewhere else, it all could have been Delko's hallucination :p

Last edited:

Hi all, as both the csi miami season 8 thread and csi miami season 8 speculation thread were pretty much converging on the same path (Khandi & Megalyn speculation principarily), I've merged both threads. So your overall season 8 speculation can take place here. ;)

Of course if one finds credible season 8 spoilers (regarding the premiere, first few episodes, official cast changes, etc.) please PM one of the mods and we'll re-open the Spoiler Lab.

Last edited:

OK I read this article, which I found quite disgusting, especially the comments under it :rolleyes:, but I guess there's a spoiler in it
So it sounds she might return on this show :shifty:. Now, don't get me wrong, but how is it possible that a person who ended up in jail b/c of drug stuff can return in the lab? All I can imagine is her escaping from the jail and get back to the lab so that she could kill Ryan b/c he was the one who let Stetler fire and arrest her :shifty:.
Now, why oh why do I sense another "Cooper 2 - The revenge" storyline coming back on CSI:Miami? Or should I call it "Tara Price 2 - The Revenge"? :lol:

Oh boy, this show sometimes can be repetitive. Unless as someone said somewhere else, it all could have been Delko's hallucination :p

I think if they do bring her back for an episode or two, it might have her working in some shady operation because she can't get a credible job as a result of her actions. Eventually fate causes her to cross paths with Horatio and the gang leading to some interesting moments...

(At least that's how I'd like to see her appear again)

Anyone think they might bring Sean Combs to reprise his lawyer role again? Perhaps he might return the favour to the team for finding his wife's killer..

I am not sure where Eric is but I hope something interesting comes from it.I love the whole "Eric has a bullet in his brain storyline" becouse it allwowed me to see a different side of him.So this better not be forgotten after the first 15 minutes.

I want to see how this affects his relationship with Calleigh.The finale was definely a test but judging by her reactions,the foundation is still strong.But it can be a good storyline to watch.

I am not sure where Eric is but I hope something interesting comes from it.I love the whole "Eric has a bullet in his brain storyline" becouse it allwowed me to see a different side of him.So this better not be forgotten after the first 15 minutes.

I want to see how this affects his relationship with Calleigh.The finale was definely a test but judging by her reactions,the foundation is still strong.But it can be a good storyline to watch.
IMO, we saw enough those two storylines. No one on this show don't have THAT long storylines, even H (sometimes we see something about his past storylines, but it's never was too much and too often)

Different stokes I guess.I started liking Ryan when the writers did a better job with his character so maybe if they write something good for Natalia or anyone else ,I will care about somebody else.

Last edited:
Ok I guess there's no need to start a debate in here :p

Even if, I would like TPTB stop concentrating on Eric and Calleigh for a while, I'd love them to finally develop and finish the storyline they just started.
I mean even if I don't like Eric, I would love to know where the hell he is and, above all, I would love an explenation of what he did ;).
Not to mention that yeah there's the bullet stuff which has to be developed. I mean in the last season, it was never mentioned (expect for the disgusting moment in 7x03 :rolleyes::p)

And yeah I also would like to see how Calleigh will react to whichever the explenation will be.
Even if I don't think that the foundation is that strong, I do wish we could see some reaction ;)

After that (which can happen maximum in the first 2 episodes), I'd love TPTB to ignore Calleigh and Delko for a while and to concentrate on Ryan or, even better, on Natalia who has been ignored for more than a season :thumbsup:

I'm waiting when tptb would write normal storylines for everyone, not for one ep and not too much, maybe sometimes mention past experience. But probably i will be very and very old when it's happen :lol: sad but true :(

For some reason ,I can't relate "normal" storylines with CSI Miami.It was more believable in earlier seasons but it has always been a little out of the blue.So IMO it will be as real as Super H can be on real life.But they better do something with some characters or bring new ones.And I believe some of them like Valera are meant to be recurring.

Good storylines for everyone would be great,but I think for some reason the writers just can't handle it.I'm sure each character has something that could be developed into an interesting story,even if it's not "normal" or believable.Let the writers try writing for everyone else.Basically,I want the writers to let the characters, including Natalia,Frank and Ryan, have the opportunity to be the focus at different times during the season, and not just one dinky episode to appease the fans for a short while.I hope to see that in the upcoming season.

Last edited:
Basically,I want the writers to let the characters, including Natalia,Frank and Ryan, have the opportunity to be the focus at different times during the season, and not just one dinky episode to appease the fans for a short while.I hope to see that in the upcoming season.
*sigh* Me too *sigh*
electra said:
For some reason ,I can't relate "normal" storylines with CSI Miami.It was more believable in earlier seasons but it has always been a little out of the blue.
That depends what people think is normal. SuperH isn't normal, but we all can't see him without that :p I'm talking about big holes in writings.

Back