CSI:Miami S5 on DVD

Thanks for posting the information katpin. :)

October 30th isn't that far away, here in the UK season 5 won't have even finished airing by then so it'll still be a while before it's released on UK region 2.

Such great news! I missed a lot of this season and it seems all the reruns are shows I have already seemed.

I've been buying random episodes I haven't seen on iTunes. Might not be the best deal money-wise, but I don't really mind (they have season 4, too).
I have also been getting season 3 discs off of Netflix. Tides me over until a new season or DVD release.

i just bought season 4 and i still have season 5 on tape so i'm good till season 6 begin and i'm keeping my money so on halloween i'll go buy season 5! Maybe i'll try to order it from amazon cause its less expensive there. it took me 60$(can.) to buy season 4. for the US people thats 57$ in your country.

I just got season 3 and I hope to get season 4 for my birthday in September that way I am caught up before season 5 comes out.

I am honestly debating whether I want Miami Season 5 on DVD. This show is really going down the drain and I am hoping for a far superior season 6.

Bring on the greatness! :D

Hopefully Season 5 will be released soon. It'll still take a while I guess since they haven't finished airing that season *yawn*... Maybe I'll get the season box overseas this year. But I am also hoping for a better season 6!

Ah, so now the cast has completely disappeared from the Box Sets. :lol: I was wondering when that would happen.

It's an interesting colour scheme this time around. I guess there can only be so many shades of orange and red until one has to re-invent the cover. :p

Back