CSI: Miami Picture Thread ~Possible S6 Spoilers~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the caps:)It' s always good to have them sooner or later;)

Shane you are right.It's ver cool.Thanks

Eric's expression on that poker table picture is priceless!!!! I just love how Frank and Ryan are all business but Eric is pissed :klingon:!!! Thanks for the pictures!! :)

Nice Vegaslights - thanks! :) I love the pic at the poker table - it's like they're a REAL TEAM again! :guffaw:Yippeeeee! I'm a pretty avid poker fan, so I just LOVE that pic of the CSI "guys" - it's soo cool ;) Ryan looks kinda cute, and Eric is definitely pissed! I think we should write a caption for that picture ;) - I personally think Frank's thinking: "Oh hell, I was just schoolin' these boys on how a real man plays Texas Hold 'Em." :lol:

Of course, H has to be in the shadows, looking cool and kinda pissed, if I may add! I think he's actually showing some concern for his second in command - imagine that!

Eric's expression on that poker table picture is priceless!!!! I just love how Frank and Ryan are all business but Eric is pissed :klingon:!!! Thanks for the pictures!! :)

I just love Eric's expression too. It is a great promo pic. I hope we get that exact scene in the episode. :D

Thank you so much for the caps liten:thumbsup:
They're great!!!
Oke here a couple of caps Luisiana and me made from the promo for tommorw's episode;)

*X: What about I pull off the biggest eyes of Miami???*

and this one;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back