CSI: Miami Icons #7 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Thanks Florry!
You're welcome and I love your icons especially the third one :thumbsup:

GregNickRyanFan
great icons too :thumbsup:

Geni, all I'm going to say is ":eek::eek: OMG terrific icons" I snagged all of them!! The coloring is just awesome! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

DUH! Geni I absolutely adore the coloring of your #8 icon!!!! Of course, the others are amazing as well. They look so soft and smooth...Really nice job!

Some Icons from me! Gimp is playing up a bit at the moment so there not that gd!
060-1.jpg
155-1.jpg
vlcsnap-148284.png

Hannah - lovely icons, I like your cropping, especially on the first one :)

speed_cochrane - your coloring is awesome, love all your icons:)

FallenForFlack - love those icons, the "say what?" with Alexx is my favourite:)

GregNickRyanFan - I love your icons, they are so cool, the concept of the Ryan one is awesome.

Whit - awesome icons, I love the colors on them!

fo_poozle - your coloring is so pure and amazing!

Got some time to do something, too bad I always get different results with the similar coloring technique I use:shifty::lol:

cf45g.jpg
dfsg.jpg
tgzhr.jpg

Those are beautiful Hannah :D I really like the Speed's one!

OMG, Stee!!! Those are awesome, I specially love the Cal one, amazing crop and coloring :D Do you mind if I snag it ?
btw, what episode is that cap? Bloodline?

Thanks csifann, you can snag it of course! :) I think it's from Bloodline, I saved it a few days ago because "I saw something in it":p, so I'm not sure :)

Thanks for the compliments, everyone. The Ryan icon acutally started out as a banner, but then I thought it worked better as an icon. :lol:

Hannah, love the first Speed one. The brush is great. :)

Stee, that Calleigh icon is beautiful!

Geni, I commented on your LJ, but that Jon icon is gorgeous!

Hannah06_95 oh I so know what you mean about GIMP :lol:. Anyway great icons, I love the first one. Very good cropping and love the little hearts around Speedle :thumbsup:

Stee
terrific icons :eek:. Really love the coloring you're using. My fav. has to be Ryan's one, but I love how you worked on Calleigh's one too and great coloring also on Natalia's one.

Mariana as always great icons. Really love the coloring on Calleigh's one, though my fav. has to be the font and how you used it on Delko's one :thumbsup:

fo_poozle <3 nice crop and color, saved first
GregNickRyanFan - I like more the icon where isn't any text
Whit,speed_cochrane left comments on your LJ
Hannah06_95 my fav caps on the first icon <3 -saved)
Stee the coloring is amazing:thumbsup:
csifann1 -the first is my fav:drool::thumbsup:

zodpg0.jpg
C0NajSZG50.jpg
ZozuRzkw7V.jpg

b&w

Great icons, Hannah06_95. :) The first Speed one is my favourite.

Stee, incredibly beautiful colouring on your icons. :D The Calleigh one in particular is superb!

csifann1 -- Wowee! :eek: Really wonderful job on all three, they're gorgeous! If I had to pick a favourite, I'd go with the Ryan one (text really compliments it and the colouring is fantastic). :)

OLE, wonderful work! The first one is absolutely amazing. Also, the colouring on the others are lovely and I really like the crop on the second one.

Here are some Speed... :)

Table34.png
Table29.png
Table32.png

Back